Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ralphie pissing again, not being funny but if he’s doing this it may be a urine infection or something! She needs to get him checked by the vets to at least rule it out!

if it’s not that then bloody put him outside and walk him ffs

Who esle thinks her voice grates ya .. Poor john amount of times he gets called for something and shes just sat on her ass like get it ya self....
Literally was about to say that! He’s like her little butler, does she ever get anything for herself the lazy cow

Reactions: 4
Just so yous know, you can anonymously report benefit fraud online if youre worried about the backlash you'll get from Julie.
It is so so frustrating watching her get lifted and laid when she's probably the least deserving I've ever came across. How has she been able to get away with this for so long!? People like her are the reason people who actually need PIP or benefits struggle to get them!
From ive watched her there is no reason why she can't work and why she couldn't provide for herself and well John does work and gets cash in hand so has that all been declared too!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh yes it's always JOHN JOHN like seriously get off your fat arse and do stuff yourself.

Might join you girls but let me get in live to beg first 😉..

Apparently needs wash every day with some stuff she got from hospital.. maybe it was a hint from them that she stinks🤣🤣

All this I have anxiety I can't leave the house.. happy enough when in the metro though begging love! Or causing a commotion in public.. hotel's, nail salon, super drug..

Reactions: 6
Oh yes it's always JOHN JOHN like seriously get off your fat arse and do stuff yourself.

Might join you girls but let me get in live to beg first 😉..

Apparently needs wash every day with some stuff she got from hospital.. maybe it was a hint from them that she stinks🤣🤣

All this I have anxiety I can't leave the house.. happy enough when in the metro though begging love! Or causing a commotion in public.. hotel's, nail salon, super drug..
Antibac for the kipper lips, legit feel sorry for them having to come face to face with that blue waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dog eating the tub of mayo was disgusting! She must have empty tubs everywhere, either that or he’s got in a bin bag and she just took it off him and threw it back on the floor I think.

Reactions: 2
As if she just compared destination lashes pallet to nars does she even own a nars product to compare!

Honest review.. no its not honest at all when u compare products that you don't own!

Reactions: 6
These women that think she’s an inspiration and the strongest woman in the world need their bleeping heads testing i’m so glad I’m not friends with any of them none of them are my cup of tea at all

Did you hear her say to that woman that got all the expensive make up can you recommend a good blush please think in the woman would be like yeah I’ll send you one babe the woman commented some blushes and she completely ignored the comments and then the woman stop commenting

As if she just compared destination lashes pallet to nars does she even own a nars product to compare!

Honest review.. no its not honest at all when u compare products that you don't own!
It all looks like kids make up that’s what me and my mate said lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s talking about her stalkers now 😂 she literally can’t help herself can she hahaha
Really......!! She was doin so well too.... 🙈 Just cant help call people out...

We're all being traced 🤥
Popped on for 5mins and that's all I heard as her Internet is absolutely woeful, inspiring my non smelling arse
TRACE FUNNY IVE BEEN ON ANOTHER THREAD ON HERE AND THE PERSON SAID POLICE WONT DO ANYTHING TOLD THE PERSON TO STOP READING IT IF THEY DNT LIKE IT 🤔

Why is her Internet really bad all of a sudden it’s been fine for weeks I think someone is trying to get people to buy her Internet lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Really......!! She was doin so well too.... 🙈 Just cant help call people out...

TRACE FUNNY IVE BEEN ON ANOTHER THREAD ON HERE AND THE PERSON SAID POLICE WONT DO ANYTHING TOLD THE PERSON TO STOP READING IT IF THEY DNT LIKE IT 🤔
Yeah you can't be traced for stating facts online about someone. Just because not everyone is up your arse and agrees with you're crappy actions and behaviours doesn't mean they are trolls either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.