Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly no joke it's disgusting how much people give her when there is genuine people struggling!

Jesus now she's saying her hands are black when she wakes up in morning cause the pain!

Read this... It explain no one is being tracked and it would take a high court order.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha she keeps saying how she’s not looking at hate anymore, not blocking people who go in her live etc etc. 😂

Read this... It explain no one is being tracked and it would take a high court order.

Yeah I follow loads of tattle threads now, definitely can’t be traced haha. It’s not like anyone is threatening to murder her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She can thank us for given her a wake up call.... Shes clearly reads this page.... Maybe this is what she needed 😏.

Why would people pay for gifts on tt they take 75% of it before they give to the person so if someone payed £500 they would take 75% from that before she gets anything littery fxxk wrong when will people wake up

Attachments

Last edited:
1DB11987-43D1-4705-94B6-F2040E953373.png
how pathetic can you get really #Juliesarmy box

And that is supposed to be a business

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her live stream views are struggling to stay above 100 this week. They used to be between 130 and 180 all the time so people must finally be seeing through her

Yes and mental health is no excuse for it. I suffer with it and I'm back and forth to the hospital myself atm but I would be worse mentally if I didn't do my whole tan and prep routine before I go to them to try and make myself feel a bit better. Is she getting herself all dolled up for it because she wants to feel better about herself? Because surely a bath would be priority and would work wonders julie love!
This is not related to Julie but I have to be honest, I found this post very ignorant.
Mental health issues are absolutely a valid reason for struggling with hygiene. Not an “excuse”.
It stems from low self-esteem and feeling unworthy of being clean/smelling nice/changing clothes etc. Good for you that you have enough self-esteem to maintain your personal hygiene, but don’t judge genuinely mentally ill people who aren’t fortunate enough to be in the same position.

Reactions: 8
This is not related to Julie but I have to be honest, I found this post very ignorant.
Mental health issues are absolutely a valid reason for struggling with hygiene. Not an “excuse”.
It stems from low self-esteem and feeling unworthy of being clean/smelling nice/changing clothes etc. Good for you that you have enough self-esteem to maintain your personal hygiene, but don’t judge genuinely mentally ill people who aren’t fortunate enough to be in the same position.
Then I have worded that post badly if that's how it comes across. I feel it wasn't an excuse in that situation as she was doing her glam and dressing herself up to go to make herself feel better so I didnt feel it could be used as an excuse in that situation

I wouldn’t trust a single review from her. She loves everything she gets sent, which fair enough she actually might but she’s only raving about the products to continue getting more free stuff. She says some businesses nails are the best, then she says GW’s are because she’s just received a parcel from her. She also compares dupes to makeup she has never used so therefore she wouldn’t know how or why it compares to the product. She’d honestly be such a nice lass if she just stopped the drama and sorted herself out! Which she thinks she’s doing but she’s not.

I wouldn’t trust a single review from her. She loves everything she gets sent, which fair enough she actually might but she’s only raving about the products to continue getting more free stuff. She says some businesses nails are the best, then she says GW’s are because she’s just received a parcel from her. She also compares dupes to makeup she has never used so therefore she wouldn’t know how or why it compares to the product. She’d honestly be such a nice lass if she just stopped the drama and sorted herself out! Which she thinks she’s doing but she’s not.

I think ya find there all old parcels shes opened them but got to do a review on them she hasnt had time to do in that box she had 🙈 wonder what today will bring if shes not banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.