Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowza28

Chatty Member
I had to come off, can’t stand the begging and bullshitting. Rat!

her auntie took her to the hotel last night but she conveniently can’t bank transfer to her auntie or ask her auntie to pay it because she’s in hospital 😂😂 have a day off Julie you nob.

Oh hang on, because nobody is offering to book and pay for the hotel she’s gonna check if her auntie is finished with her hospital appointment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She is making me gip talking about how her piles are gonna get pushed back in 🍆🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
That was Adam I think! That is 100% his voice I just heard.

Last edited:
  • Sick

rachshin

Chatty Member
Now I'm not a user so have no idea. But i imagined withdrawals as shacking, rocking back n forth, puking, sweating, agitated etc. NO?

Utterbollocks

He is having absolutely NONE of her bullshit, it's so refreshing. He's 10 times more intelligent than she is and none of her excuses or tactics are working on him. She'll not be able to manipulate and gaslight this one!

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Happy Monday girrrrrrls. Let's all give three cheers for the sacking of Suella Braverman and cross our fingers that our wee junkies karma will follow suit and make it a smashing start to the week 😁🥰

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
I’d love to hear what kind of things she’d say in a job interview (not like she’ll ever actually apply for one)

“I used to be on the weekly’s every week” “I’m fleeing DV” “I’ve been found blue in my property”

• Haha
She really makes me feel like I’m in an episode of black mirror. Every time I see something I’m like no way can this be real life 😆

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I think when people try to catch her out in any way shape or form, they should see it through before posting anywhere at all just in case. Someone on her lives was in here last night so she probably knows and has warned him now 😔

She’s panicking girls. Is she fuck the fat lump knows the gullible twats will send the money. 🙄 this is going to be every day now. I hope come Christmas Day she’s sat in the cold, all alone with nobody because everyone will be with their families having a lovely time and she will only have a bit of foil for company.

lollypop212

Chatty Member
Adele’s video directed at us is just chatting pua waffle 😂 she always tries to go back on what she says.
She’s proper idiot man
---
Adele u are a tattler to so don’t give it that 1 1st of all as u say… u said what u said and I read it as I was said don’t think get ur self out of it! U leave that poor lass rest in peace don’t ever put her name next to Julie’s again how dare u!! That lass could look after self and julie situation u just love to get people on the train and u befriend everyone who falls out with julie!! I’m telling u now keep Sam name out ur dirty mouth how dare you oh I’ll wait for ur reply on TT cos u love drama u do and ur views is so shit 🥱

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
I can’t be arsed to watch someone smoking heroin on live, if I need to see that I’ll pop down to my town centre and find some junkies 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

People need to stop handing her cash now, it’s clear where it’s going and why would you want to hand your cash over for drugs unless you want to watch her unalive herself because that’s where it’s heading

‘Just need to keep him sweet’ ew
‘As long as I can get him weed’ ew
She really is an absolute mess of a human. What a waste of a life.
she’s done this all to herself but imagine having to bribe someone to let you stay, with sandwiches and weed man 😂 what a freak

• Haha