Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Keep sucking Julie’s arse Sandra you little divy 🤣 eee imagine that she’s coming for someone here but fully supports the low life that is Julie Askew - EMBARRASSING
And to Sandra yes I’ve spent my birthday on here. Ironically it’s Sunday and my day off work🤣 you spend your days watching a junkie get smashed and support it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Playing the shaun sob story again. Saying he had a heart transplant and died 2 days before their wedding. Hmmm? Didn't mention the fact he was a raging junkie and robbed defenseless old women 🤬 I can't watch anymore. I'm 17 years clean and would never touch that shit again but it's still triggering me. She don't think about that while ' educating' our nation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Ridder10

She's so full of it. I know more than I care to admit about drugs. She wanted valium to stop her rattling said she needs them or will take gear. He comes back with valium so she should of been sorted for a couple days but then proceeds to smoke H anyway and make out she doesn't want to but has no choice. The only people that believe this bullshit are those with no knowledge of drugs or are so far up her arse they can't see the light. So she has had money for alcohol for the mate, weed for Adam, H and valium for her, someone met her with fags, now she begging for a take away. I honestly can't with this bitch and her muppets today 🙄
Shes never been off the brown as for ppl asking can u eat haha I known way too much aswell gouchin on gear smackheads can eat like fuck that's why she's so fat. She's knocking me sick my brother was given a spliff which was Heroin at 17 by ppl who was supposed too protect us! FAMILY! they flooded my city in the late 90s no one knew what gear was back then my brothers now in the cemetery it pains me watching this dirty bitch normalising this she's a dirty cunt who will never want too get clean just begging is easy online that's what I hate the Internet for this behaviour

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
IMG_1410.png

Imagine supporting someone who’s

*lied about cancer
*robbed elderly women for her next fix
*lied about 🍇
*lied about DV
*lied about John being unalived in her attic
*lied about her brothers grave being dug up
*someone who’s smoking H on live
*someone who’s neglecting their dog

Need I go on Sandra?
---
Back to blaming the trolls she must a run out of gear the tears are flowing has she got a voice filter on
Is she talking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Utterbollocks

If she plays ball, stops attempting to flirt, and does what he tells her to do, this mad Polish guy could actually be her salvation. He's the best influence* she's had around her since I started watching her 2 years ago. She won't though, of course.

*I mean, I know he's been getting hold of her drugs so is obviously a little bit dodgy, but in the grand scheme of things he's the most decent side character so far (the bar is pretty low mind).

wowza28

Chatty Member
Keep sucking Julie’s arse Sandra you little divy 🤣 eee imagine that she’s coming for someone here but fully supports the low life that is Julie Askew - EMBARRASSING

• Haha

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Massive thank you to @Imhereapparently28 for the amazing thread title.

Your amazing prize is a night on the Newcastle streets with our very own doorway princess. Wrap up warm for a no expenses spared experience. She doesn’t share her blanket with Ralphie mind so take your own!

Well done, I’m loving that for you 🙌🏻

You also get the rollover prize from last thread toothbrush and floss. Lucky!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Bluepop

VIP Member
Shes just said she hasn’t had nice food for ages and is going to order a pizza….. we watched her eat pizza last night and she said it was the best pizza she’s ever had

• Haha
Junkie just uses people to get whatever she can out of them. Imagine being that “desperate” for something to eat but asking for the most expensive butter.. wtf.

itsjustt

No fixed address but buying designer knickers…
what's point in posh panties when you're smelly bitch hahaha - never forget when she wanted a bit of John and he said only if you wash your fanny first - so he ended up with a BJ on live hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick

anonymousmod

Redit is fighting about Julie’s involvement… anyone who jumps on that it’s Julie’s fault is just absolutely ridiculous. she has nothing to do with it and it doesn’t belong on these threads. I think we should stop talking about this poor lady and continue the junkie discussion.

• Heart