Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am waiting for the day for John to come out and expose her well and truly
Ohhh this day can’t come quick enough! I really hope he does too, but also fully respect he’s escaped and there’s bound to be a whole heap of trauma associated with his life with her.
I really really hope one day he gets Ralphie back 🥺😔

Reactions: 10

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
I would imagine Johns blocked that part of his life like it never happened, that’s what I would do anyway, deny all knowledge of the junkie bitch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
“They took my pregabs” translates to “I sold my pregabs and bought some crack”

• Haha

mad05

She just altered her racism shit again and he shot her down, told her she was useless and out of order for leaving Ralphy for 8 hours without going to the toilet!! She doesn’t give a shit, everytime I’ve gone on insta, she’s been sat in the same position with foil in her hand!
---
Now asking for people can put money in the bank so she can cook him a roast tomorrow?!?!

• Haha

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
That Vikki keeps saying “Julie slept with my ex, that’s the reason I got with her ex Dale go see how she likes it”

like, is she with him because she likes him or what!?

• Haha
RIP to her but she didn’t have a great start ect, Julie was probably just a bump in the road not the cause of it.
if anything this needs deleted because once again it gives her more victim points

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So her script is sorted for tomorrow or wed. As annoying as it is she will probably land on her feet she always seems to. She get another property the fools will pay for it to be kitted out.. or she will continue to run her mouth, take heroin, grass people up and get run out of the next place she gets... stay tuned peeps 😉

Bluepop

VIP Member
I don’t get how the people in her comments can sit there defending her doing H on live 🤣🤣 acting like this is her only option and she has to do it no she’s choosing to and you’re all falling for it

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Lennon is live on northeastno1new . Julies apparently been goading him, dunno if thats by text or on live. he has sent her a message to say even if he gets put away, this will never be the end after what she has done the past few months. He will get revenge. He also said Ralphie is a bastard and bit him twice that time he was with her 🤣

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Would of thought she'd be up by now room begging 🙄
You must have summoned her 😂😂😂
---
I know the place yous are talking about it's at plawsworth near Chester le street .
Must say i only seen lads knocking about near the gate and garage .
Where is Adam? What happened with him to now having a new bloke called miki whose been sitting outside marks ! Wtf it's all getting very dark now. Her time is coming .
Adam either booted her out because his address got leaked or he's had his housing office on the phone and had no choice but to tell her to leave. Either way, she says he's a great friend but I bet he won't be back in contact anytime soon 😂

• Haha

wowza28

Chatty Member
She’s talking about moving to Glasgow 🤣 good luck with that Junks! She’d last about 5 minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9