Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nohunni

She keeps hinting she not been for breakfast, she’s definitely after some more money - like she hasn’t been sent enough. Easily over £80! Good pay for being scum to society

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

nohunni

Tattles definitely my main squeeze.
I cant watch her lives much because she boils my piss.
Feel like I’m with a bunch of mates when I sit down with a coffee to catch up on Tattle.
I agree. It’s kind of heartwarming to know most of us have been here since the start 🥹😂

• Heart
One minute her Mam watched her lives then the next “People are sending my Mam screen recordings nd that man, yous are making my Mam ill”
The only thing that is making her Mam ill is what SHES doing!!! There would be nothing to send her Mam if she did what she needed to do off live!!!
---
“I appreciate Adam, he’s trying to get me on the straight and narrow”
After he’s just came back with a concoction and drugs and tablets for her? I think all he’s trying to do is finish you off hun
---
“It’s not crack, it’s heroin”
Just like it’s a casual thing!!
Wey to her it is

Last edited:

samanthalou27

i could really go to town with her, why she thinks its acceptable to do that shite on live, love to punch her straight in her mouth the cocky bitch

wowza28

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought it had been figured out where Adams address was from Julie saying she was in Byker and then people seeing him coming out the flats/near them? If so she’s turned on Jessica for no reason. Yet she is saying that Jessica’s name, DOB and other details plus a picture of her house is now online. She’s doxed Jessica badly! Out of order Julie you total scumbag.

• Haha
  • Wow

mad05

Well I’ve heard it all now, she is doing it online for educational purposes?!?! I can’t watch her today, she is a vile nasty, piece of shit

• Wow
  • Haha

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
If she plays ball, stops attempting to flirt, and does what he tells her to do, this mad Polish guy could actually be her salvation. He's the best influence* she's had around her since I started watching her 2 years ago. She won't though, of course.

*I mean, I know he's been getting hold of her drugs so is obviously a little bit dodgy, but in the grand scheme of things he's the most decent side character so far (the bar is pretty low mind).
I agree, I kind of understand why he would be getting drugs for her if you have ever seen a druggy without there drugs its scary! They smash and destroy everything and everyone in there path till they get the drugs. He is kind of doing the right thing until monday but I think he will get fed up of her before then

Younger version of dulie. They was going make content together 🤮
As in adult content??? 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I find it worrying that she hangs round with younger girls if she was a man she would be called a gr00mer etc….. I feel like she prays on vulnerable people too. But then has the audacity to call herself vulnerable…… she’s very calculated and manipulative. I really don’t like her at all lol xx

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
I'm so angry 😡 that's a really big trigger for anyone in recovery and no warning sat there like it's normal and ralphie breathing in the fumes

• Heart

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
When this man has ran out of money it will be onto the next. She is blatently selling herself and it isnt from being on OF. She is on the game, no doubts about it.

She has found a dealer in her street, wont be long till she has pissed everyone there off or got herself in debt.

Last edited:
I’m actually amazed how many stupid gullible idiots there are in her live. Rushing to send an addict money.. that’s sensible. 🙄 some of them even have kids as well! Absolutely shocking

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Kim, the girl offering to drop clothes off for her has 3 young children. She wants to be very careful because as we know as soon as Julie turns on you, she will be straight onto social services.