Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She's so full of it. I know more than I care to admit about drugs. She wanted valium to stop her rattling said she needs them or will take gear. He comes back with valium so she should of been sorted for a couple days but then proceeds to smoke H anyway and make out she doesn't want to but has no choice. The only people that believe this bullshit are those with no knowledge of drugs or are so far up her arse they can't see the light. So she has had money for alcohol for the mate, weed for Adam, H and valium for her, someone met her with fags, now she begging for a take away. I honestly can't with this bitch and her muppets today 🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s begging for money for a takeaway….
She’s admitted she’s got £12 but needs to keep £10 of it for H tomorrow!! Eeeee she’s unreal

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
That’ll be due to the class A drugs
£10 will get her a little bit. A few small hits throughout the day. Don't ask me how I know all this, I promise I'm not a junkie 😂
She will be getting 2 h and one c I know cause I used to smoke both been clean no relapsing for 5 years x
---
My friend is a recovering H addict. Five years clean in January. She said the first hit of heroin she took was the best high of her life and the only reason she was so addicted was because she was forever chasing that first high and that it made her forget every worry she had in life. So it must have been one hell of a high. It's an opiate so it's a chill high, I guess. Way more intense than 🍃 and physically addictive rather than psychologically addictive.
Bang on was just writing same type of thing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

wowza28

Chatty Member
She’s live…

ooh trouble in paradise eh, Jessica cancelled the shopping last night. Julie’s not saying much on it though, just that she’s not arsed. Jessica might of seen sense, probably realised that she’s being used and that Junks isn’t actually ever grateful for anything.

• Haha

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Haha
She’s losing so much weight.. there will be nothing left of her soon. 🙄 all she does is bloody eat takeaways. She has more takeaways in a week than a normal person does in a few months!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not even sorry for what I’m about to say but at this point I hope she ends up with a dodgy batch of whatever concoction she’s taking or ends up with a fatal overdose!!

Hope you had the best birthday ❤

It’s actually hilarious that they’re judging you when they’re literally enabling a lying scamming junkie. I’d much rather be on tattle gossiping than smoking H on insta live.
Tell me about it. I drove my car to the shops to buy my kids supplies to make me a cake then I sat in my warm house chatting to you lovely lot all the while homeless knickerless Julie was getting off her face “for educational purposes” and her weird enablers were enjoying every second of it. But we are all the freaks? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha