Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive thank you to @Imhereapparently28 for the amazing thread title.

Your amazing prize is a night on the Newcastle streets with our very own doorway princess. Wrap up warm for a no expenses spared experience. She doesn’t share her blanket with Ralphie mind so take your own!

Well done, I’m loving that for you 🙌🏻

You also get the rollover prize from last thread toothbrush and floss. Lucky!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Evil Queen voice......LIAR
---
She will be having a pipe you can tell she comes off when it's ready for our princess she is too special to make her own 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quick recap -

So….

The one and only Geordie Princess has now become our very own doorway princess, she’s on the streets and it’s all her own doing. For the last 3/4 nights she’s claimed to be living on the streets of Newcastle (but we think she’s been in hostels) and begging in the days.

She went all Kelis on us when her milkshake brought all the boys to the yard! Actually she had a banana milkshake thrown in her face … Help is on the way dear!!!!

Todays latest is that she was beaten up last night 🤥 now I’m not one to call the girl a liar but well she does like to bend the truth slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well girls i’m off for a pub lunch followed by cleaning my little home for a chilled night in with the boyfriend keep me updated hopefully her antics can wait till later on tonight when the boyfriend is gaming and I can have my tattle time🤣❤

Reactions: 8
Massive thank you to @Imhereapparently28 for the amazing thread title.

Your amazing prize is a night on the Newcastle streets with our very own doorway princess. Wrap up warm for a no expenses spared experience. She doesn’t share her blanket with Ralphie mind so take your own!

Well done, I’m loving that for you 🙌🏻

You also get the rollover prize from last thread toothbrush and floss. Lucky!
Thanks for the new thread!
I’ll pass on a night with junkie jules, I’d rather play with the traffic on the motorway, I will be kind the next winner can have a night or two with Newcastle’s finest crackhead as a Christmas gift from me 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well girls i’m off for a pub lunch followed by cleaning my little home for a chilled night in with the boyfriend keep me updated hopefully her antics can wait till later on tonight when the boyfriend is gaming and I can have my tattle time🤣❤
Well she was yawning on live just there so maybe she’ll sleep until we’re all back and ready for her antics 😂

Have a lovely time x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No big brother on tonight someone put some £££ in her bank so I can have some entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“They took my pregabs” translates to “I sold my pregabs and bought some crack”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs gear to do a rattle apparently.

Imagine going live on insta asking people where you can buy Valium or gear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So needs vallies to do a rattle. Gets those then asks if he has foil so is taking gear too. Why can't the fools see all this ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes just said she hasn’t had nice food for ages and is going to order a pizza….. we watched her eat pizza last night and she said it was the best pizza she’s ever had

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.