Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She is back on tiktok talking about fake accounts and how she will never leave social media. All the trolls are pushing her to succeed. 🤣

Haway julie only a few days ago you were smoking heroin on live. You will never suceed on tiktok again.

Reactions: 12

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
You know when she's got 200 odd people in her live I think she's that delulu that she believes they all want the best for her when in reality Julie people have a morbid fascination with you it's amazing how you have royally fucked up anything good in your life and voluntary gone back on a life wrecking drug I'm a ex user and if I had a relapse I'd be on the doorstep of the nearest drug treatment place the next day believe me the 1st time I had it was accidentally in a joint not even my desision that was 7 years ago

Does it get anyone’s goat badly or is it just me?
I work my arse off, knackered all the time. See my boyfriend two days a week and I’m still missing meals and can’t afford F all.
she lands on her feet all the time. Don’t get me wrong like I’m glad I’m nothing like her but wtf?! Where’s the karma at? When is it going to be her turn to actually genuinely struggle?

• Heart

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Gemma has been speaking to jessica this morning & telling her some truths. so she has probably had a change of heart, lets hope🤞

• Heart

Finola20

Eeeh man where does she find these gullible fuckwits who pander to her every whim?
They need a good slap aswell as her .
Get a fucking grip. If you got kids wtf you giving your money to that bitch for?
Jesus I can't cope with these idiots .

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Is it live anywhere I've not watched her for days cause I can honestly say that in 5years of being clean she has been my biggest trigger and that includes my dad dying I'm proud of my.self tbh kept my self busy

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Tattles definitely my main squeeze.
I cant watch her lives much because she boils my piss.
Feel like I’m with a bunch of mates when I sit down with a coffee to catch up on Tattle.

• Heart
She’s live…

ooh trouble in paradise eh, Jessica cancelled the shopping last night. Julie’s not saying much on it though, just that she’s not arsed. Jessica might of seen sense, probably realised that she’s being used and that Junks isn’t actually ever grateful for anything.
Oh dear. I wonder if Adam will let her stay now that she’s definitely bringing fuck all to the table. I’m glad Jessica cancelled it I hope she runs a mile now.

John left her last Christmas on her own … so not her first on her own …
She hasn’t spent Christmas with her family in years… Nice try junkie. We’ve been following you long enough to know now …
Thing is from what I’ve read and the little Iv seen which isn’t much as I never catch her live these days, she has no one but herself to blame. Iv been catching up and as an actual woman who’s gone through DV and SA which resulted in me getting pregnant I find it soul destroying. Like actually soul destroying. Me and my son ended up hundreds of miles away from our home, I had the baby and honestly I love him so much but that wasn’t an easy decision, and for her to get shit handed to her on a plate kills me. I had a million hoops to jump through, granted I was a home owner but due to what happened I sold my house so we were safe. And then there’s people like her who get everything. Iv worked all my life served almost 2 decades in the military and still she comes up smelling of roses. I’m in a much better place mentally these days but my god has life been hard, not once did I beg for money from strangers or ask for handouts. Iv paid tax all my life, served my country and yet still had Very little help from the resources it was like I was punished for working and owning a home….. I’m happy to say we’re in a new home and we’re doing great now but even years on I’m still haunted. I don’t think il ever get into another relationship and the thought of a man coming near me sends me sick. Reading that she’s bed hopping is just a mockery to women that have actually suffered. Yet here she is getting money from the system and been housed Willy Nilly. Sorry for the outburst but honestly it’s so sickening to me. Its also not something I broadcast on social media because it’s a private journey, no shade to those that do who genuinely make a difference but in my darkest times when Iv had to literally fight for my life the last thing Iv ever thought about doing is live streaming 🤷‍♀️ Maybe that’s where I went wrong. All the sleepless nights worrying, all the guilt and paranoia all the guilt and heart wrenching decisions Iv had to make as a mum and she is taking the absolute piss out of actual DV survivors. I don’t really know what to say, it’s heartbreaking to me. X

• Heart

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
I’ve had Reddit for years but never used it. I have joined Julie’s thread but only go on for a quick read now and again.
Tattle is where it’s at 💓😂

• Heart

mad05

Something she said yesterday doesn’t add up, when she was showing her ‘hole’ in her foot, someone in the comments said, ‘careful it could be an infection’ she thought it said injection, started ranting about it’s not from that, and it’s in the other foot?! Then realised it said infection and backed down, clearly she is injecting!

• Wow
  • Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
You can do almost anything on Instagram live and not get banned. People have murdered their spouses on insta live and Instagram have failed to remove the content before. They don't care.

• Wow
  • Sad

anonymousmod

So the family must off washed their hands off her. 1st xmas on her own!
I wouldnt be seeing any of my kids on their own at xmas.
John left her last Christmas on her own … so not her first on her own …
She hasn’t spent Christmas with her family in years… Nice try junkie. We’ve been following you long enough to know now …