Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Why they can't see it I don't know. IF she was doing it just to stop hurting then she would of done a few lines, a bag and been done with it. She is doing it for the downer hence why she has been smoking it all day. She wouldn't need to do that just to stop the rattle. She also says it's coz she can't get valium when she got those yesterday and took 4 and then done gear straight after. She never planned to just take valium to stop the rattle she does them on top coz she wants to get out her nut. Now she is getting food ordered again saying she hasn't eaten properly for ages, she had a takeaway last night and pizza, multiple sarnies, sausage rolls the day before the fat heffer. Let all the fools be mugged off they will learn the hard way and I won't have no sympathy when all the evidence is there of what she is.

Reactions: 10

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Apparently she has sorted council, her script plus others today and been productive 🤣

More idiots in the comments now saying they have bags of clothes for her...is this real life?

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
What does h actually do to you? I know W makes to relax xx
My friend is a recovering H addict. Five years clean in January. She said the first hit of heroin she took was the best high of her life and the only reason she was so addicted was because she was forever chasing that first high and that it made her forget every worry she had in life. So it must have been one hell of a high. It's an opiate so it's a chill high, I guess. Way more intense than 🍃 and physically addictive rather than psychologically addictive.

• Wow

wowza28

Chatty Member
She’s just put Jessica’s mobile number in her live.

You see enablers (If you’re watching) this is why you shouldn’t help this junkie bastard out, because she will turn on you in a heartbeat!

she might not of got that Morrisons shopping but she didn’t have trouble devouring the pizza etc that Jessica sent her did she.

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Funny isn’t it, Reddit thread misses tattle updates and tattle thread miss Reddit updates 🤣

If she’s not live and being a pleb then there’s nothing to update on, when she’s on a beg with her whiney voice I can’t watch, it’s only good when there’s drama 😂

• Haha

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
I’ve done some snooping with a pal and all I can say is what happened Jules. Her family look so normal too
I think her mum has finally cut her off. Everyone is going to have an opinion on that and I agree with not being able to see my kids on the streets whatsoever.

She lied to her mum and said her own dead brothers grave had been dug up. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Apparently she has sorted council, her script plus others today and been productive 🤣

More idiots in the comments now saying they have bags of clothes for her...is this real life?
I feel like Julie's life Is some sort of social experiment sometimes to test people

Finola20

I know the place yous are talking about it's at plawsworth near Chester le street .
Must say i only seen lads knocking about near the gate and garage .
Where is Adam? What happened with him to now having a new bloke called miki whose been sitting outside marks ! Wtf it's all getting very dark now. Her time is coming .