Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe all these employers know her tiktok and don’t want an unhinged scum bag working for their company

Reactions: 3
I’d love to hear what kind of things she’d say in a job interview (not like she’ll ever actually apply for one)

“I used to be on the weekly’s every week” “I’m fleeing DV” “I’ve been found blue in my property”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to hear what kind of things she’d say in a job interview (not like she’ll ever actually apply for one)

“I used to be on the weekly’s every week” “I’m fleeing DV” “I’ve been found blue in my property”
🤣 I’m trained in first aid, I had to give my ex CPR, look I can show you a video of me doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she done a house tour? If not I’m guessing she’s in a studio which is why she only shows small parts of it when live

Has she done a house tour? If not I’m guessing she’s in a studio which is why she only shows small parts of it when live
I dont think she has. Someone did say she has stairs though. It does look small wherever she is.

She said she had a seizure last night and fell down the stairs. She was off her tits on something. Funny for someone only on subatex. Now she is on about getting someone locked up who is obsessed with her. I have a feeling its Gemma she is talking about, and Gemma only called her out on her racist rant the other day. The cycle continue.....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.