Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember if lala "la" was from Southampton? Im sure before she got banned from tattle she put a screenshot on here with her address.

Lennon said he was open for emails / letters to the prison via kikicrew but did not want anyone to message him and talk about Julie. Someone from Southampton has sent him an email/letter mentioning her straight away which is obviously gonna piss him off. Straight away i thought i bet thats la 🤣 i maybe wrong of course but im sure she was from down that way.
---

I dont think she has changed at all (yet) she does this same act all the time with her pretend new personality.
I agree. I don’t think she has changed, I think she’s set up a kind of ‘personality’ for this sugar daddy and it will go tits up

Reactions: 4
Why does she have that kitchen cupboard open constantly!?
Strange behaviour 😆 shes sat showing her worldy goods in the same position again 🤣
Her kitchen is open plan with her front door it looks like. Maybe shes in a bedsit? She does talk about going upstairs tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Strange behaviour 😆 shes sat showing her worldy goods in the same position again 🤣
Her kitchen is open plan with her front door it looks like. Maybe shes in a bedsit? She does talk about going upstairs tho.
Hate to say it but I did hear her and Ralphie running down some stairs the other day, she just falls on her feet everytime! So annoying

Reactions: 3
How long will these day in a life, filtered to the max, healthy lifestyle videos continue? Place your bets now! She always makes it look like ralphie is the centre of her world, we all know that is not reality 🙄☹

The client taxi driver took her down sunderland sea front, what did she do to earn that drive out i wonder 🤣
She sucked his cockle probably!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up watching her again on tik tok. Is this a clone of jules 😰 I cannot get my head around it- she was on the streets smoking H now she’s living her best life! She’s like a brand new person 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The awful witch will be sucking crack and random cock again soon enough.
She is who she is. And won't change for the better in the long run.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God shes getting bigger since moving in to the new place. She looks so swollen and she doesn't seem to stop eating, does she have a feeder? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back on the beg for gifts. Flirting with every man she battles with. Telling everyone she was always in the weekly rankings 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
The way she tells everyone she was on the run cos of Lennon… that she had to flee with just the dog and her bank card and on the streets 🤣
Missed out all the stories in between though!
---
Apparently she saved up to pay a months rent and the bond on this place 🤣🤣
---
She was opening all these ‘nappies’ that people were sending her on her lives… nobody ever once seen any? Same as the ‘grass’ and the ‘pubes and blood’
🥱
---
“I moved from Newcastle”
She’s never lived this side of the water!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She went on a racist rant last night all because 2 lads didnt give her the attention she wanted. mindfulvibes80 has the video on titiktok. After throwing herself at another man, she lied and said he was texting her telling her he liked her after he left the battle because she refused to believe he was slagging her off which he was!

How hilarious that she says she has been applying for jobs yet her supposed sugar daddy gives her a grand a week that she does not declare! 😆 the lies are getting worse.
---
She also pretended to do a drugs test with the bathroom light off, running the tap to sound like her weeing on it..then conveniently forgot to show the results 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She went on a racist rant last night all because 2 lads didnt give her the attention she wanted. mindfulvibes80 has the video on titiktok. After throwing herself at another man, she lied and said he was texting her telling her he liked her after he left the battle because she refused to believe he was slagging her off which he was!

How hilarious that she says she has been applying for jobs yet her supposed sugar daddy gives her a grand a week that she does not declare! 😆 the lies are getting worse.
---
She also pretended to do a drugs test with the bathroom light off, running the tap to sound like her weeing on it..then conveniently forgot to show the results 🤣🤣🤣
I was actually watching her for a change last night. It was absolutely wild 🤣 sugar daddy Derek or whatever his name it picked her up last night at well. She was in his car acting a right bleep. I snapped these while I was watching, unsure if that’s really him..

Attachments

---
She is literally the biggest drain on society how can she sit there and go on about immigrants 🤣
---
Just watched that rant, she is sooo uneducated. How many properties has the council given her this year? How much money have people had to give her to stay in hotels because she causes tit? Has she ever paid tax? Has she worked in the last 5 years when she’s clearly able enough to work? Didn’t we all witness her spend her benefits on class As and smoked it on insta live? Think people like her are a bigger problem IMO.
---
*properties in the last year

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.