Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could be arsed to get in the car n drive about town so I could point and laugh at her, it’s just to cold 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Did I hear a little birdie say we're in for a well overdue junkie jaunt? I've got the AU cans on ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I saw some of her live last night, she was saying popo were at her door yesterday daytime. What is she in court for?
Who is the man friend and where is she staying? Not seen anything of her in months.

Reactions: 2
She’s live n having to leave hotel, police are there. She’s hiding
---
Her Stud muffins gone n picked her up. She’s blaming everyone else.
Telling him she might have to walk away from him to save him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Would rather sit there and dye her hair. Wtf is she on. That would be the last thing on my mind!

She is so different around him, mask slips as soon as she is in hers.

Dont think she has any intention of handing herself in today. She could of got him to drop her off yet shes went home?
---
No mention of where ralphie is going to go either. Hopefully they just go to her door!
---
Ohhh off she goes, apparently 😆

Last edited:
Well she has gone and left Ralphie at home alone while she is in the cells for the night. She will be out tomorrow after court according to her. Its ok though isnt it because she has left the heating on for him?!?! 🤬

• Angry
Does she not realise that ANYONE can see her court appearance dates via Courtserve 😏

Does she not realise that ANYONE can see her court appearance dates via Courtserve 😏
Of course not! Don’t ya know she’s THAT important people break the law to get court records about her and post them! 🤭
I was thinking the exact same thing while she was chuntering on about privacy n shite.
Couldn’t say anything tho as I’m on my last account, all the rests been blocked cuz I can’t keep my yapper shut! Xx

• Haha
First time I've watched her in ages and loving it 😂
---
Less than 2 minutes and she's already talking about statements. Ahh, nothings changed has it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is she banging on about getting locked up now?
Olivia for posting court docs about the case, she hasnt.
Gemmas mam for apparently the same and also ringing up court to get info. Which actually anyone can ring up and ask if someone turned up for court.

These allegations she makes are dangerous because people can be arrested, the police will investigate. She really is a piece of work

Last edited:
Have you seen reddit? Busy as today wtf is going on with junkie? Seen nowt for ages n now it's all kicking off for gem n her mum.
The creepy taxi driver is being outed too.
She is such a self important cu next Tuesday! People are so bloody thick to listen to it blabbering on about statement after statement for who knows now. Dear god I'm knackered trying to catch up with her latest tit.

S
Have you seen reddit? Busy as today wtf is going on with junkie? Seen nowt for ages n now it's all kicking off for gem n her mum.
The creepy taxi driver is being outed too.
She is such a self important cu next Tuesday! People are so bloody thick to listen to it blabbering on about statement after statement for who knows now. Dear god I'm knackered trying to catch up with her latest tit.
Same. She's all over the place. On off. In out.

Annoys me when she has the cheek to put "Sub only" on.
Theres no way im paying £6 to watch that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.