Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to be a bridesmaid for someone, its going to be a tiktok wedding and ralphie is going to bring the rings down the aisle 🤣🤣🤣 honest to god imagine that scene 🤣🤣

Finally mentioned Hollys ashes and how they are at her mams. Sure i remember her saying they were in the "burgled house" and she couldnt go back!
---
Shes told Steven Dicarlo has died and her response is "probably an overdose, he has put his family out there misery and i dont care because of what that family did to me"

Well actually Julie it was a stroke, he was in ICU and had infections after that has killed him you nasty piece of work

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She actually just said the "sugar daddy" boyfriend has hinted he wants to be more serious, has mentioned getting married no sex. To me this is her admitting she is in a relationship with the 62 year old! Shes after his pension/will!

John paid no rent or bought her anything in all them years! Liaaarrrrrr

She is not intereted in anything this Beth is saying. Turns it all back to her.

Reactions: 6
She actually just said the "sugar daddy" boyfriend has hinted he wants to be more serious, has mentioned getting married no sex. To me this is her admitting she is in a relationship with the 62 year old! Shes after his pension/will!

John paid no rent or bought her anything in all them years! Liaaarrrrrr
She can't suck him dry hes on the borrow himself 🤣🤣 he is just a taxi too her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that her actual stomach she has ballooned soo much!
Yep 😬😬 she's lost so much weight again apparently 😳 as she couldn't eat when she was with John yeno in that dv relationship. Told more lies yesterday if u seen shes just vile 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
So, there is a warrant out for her arrest. She can’t go home 😂
So she’s live making content in a hotel with the dog in her silk pyjamas.
So she did miss court yesterday.
Apparently she’s handing herself in tomorrow 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, there is a warrant out for her arrest. She can’t go home 😂
So she’s live making content in a hotel with the dog in her silk pyjamas.
So she did miss court yesterday.
Apparently she’s handing herself in tomorrow 🤭
Is the old Julie coming back? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.