Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mebbe she’s just showing one corner because she’s in a Bedsit but she’s saying if she’s in a flat/house.

Reactions: 3
Someone fill me in whats happened with her. Just gone on she's in a house hair all done and a load of shopping. I've been vacant for few weeks my sister just had a baby and both poorly so spent 2 weeks living in the hospital with them both till discharge lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes done her hair!! It really looks as tho she has a hoodie up 🥴
---
And now dying AGAIN for the 3rd time this morning 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why on earth does she have a bleeping chocolate fountain, is she areet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I’ve seen is honey honey every time I’ve gone in if she thinks she eating “healthy she’s on very high sugar diet she’s not going loose oz
---
And I can’t be bother to tell her cos I’ll only get blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I stopped keeping up with her the last I saw she smoking H on live now suddenly she is some influencer making halloumi and has a new freezer etc. How? Just How?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long will these day in a life, filtered to the max, healthy lifestyle videos continue? Place your bets now! She always makes it look like ralphie is the centre of her world, we all know that is not reality 🙄☹

The client taxi driver took her down sunderland sea front, what did she do to earn that drive out i wonder 🤣

Reactions: 2
Remember when she moved up to chopwell she was doing the same, didn’t last long before it went tits up AGAIN!!

Reactions: 5
I really think them streets did humble her about time to! She seems to appreciate every simple thing now I do hope she will sort her life out but I’ll never forget seeing her doing H on live 1st time my life to witness that tit live crazy! And she still bleep 😊
---
Where is Kiki crew gone

Last edited:
Can anyone remember if lala "la" was from Southampton? Im sure before she got banned from tattle she put a screenshot on here with her address.

Lennon said he was open for emails / letters to the prison via kikicrew but did not want anyone to message him and talk about Julie. Someone from Southampton has sent him an email/letter mentioning her straight away which is obviously gonna piss him off. Straight away i thought i bet thats la 🤣 i maybe wrong of course but im sure she was from down that way.
---
I really think them streets did humble her about time to! She seems to appreciate every simple thing now I do hope she will sort her life out but I’ll never forget seeing her doing H on live 1st time my life to witness that tit live crazy! And she still bleep 😊
---
Where is Kiki crew gone
I dont think she has changed at all (yet) she does this same act all the time with her pretend new personality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.