Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dying her hair ffs her hair was alright! About the only thing that was alright about her

The amount of money she's come into is ridiculous. Was on her arse few months ago, now everything handed o it on a plate!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Was walking through town this morning and chuckled to myself as I remembered the time she got that milkshake thrown all over her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think she really has got a SD? I'm finding it hard to believe tbh. Probably on the game.

Do we think she really has got a SD? I'm finding it hard to believe tbh. Probably on the game.
She calls him her sugar daddy, but he actually just sounds like a man she has manipulated and the man has actual feelings for her and believes they are in some sort of relationship. Someone said they heard him say i love you to her. Not sure if its true though. Her voice and attitude changes around him, pretending to be something she isnt. She says she has 3 sugar daddys but thats another lie. Its either she has manipulated him or he is indeed paying for services 🀒🀒

All the furniture is from charity shops or on buy now pay later. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but Julie will lie through her teeth and have people believe she spent Β£400 on one chair from next.

Reactions: 6
No sugar daddy just vulnerable old people she targets πŸ’―
---
And hi guys missed you all ❀

Reactions: 7
She is up Evil queens arse lately. She even jumped in the box on her live trying to get involved in the elphaba drama. Anything to try get a bit clout. Constantly in her top gifters...
How the hell has she got a gifting badge of 18!!

Reactions: 1
Was payday for her yesterday, probably bought it herself πŸ’€
I will have to take this back, he was admitting on the live that he did indeed buy it for her. But i didnt hear if that was direct or if she just told him some made up price and pocketed the rest 🀣

One thing that has to be said is this is not no sugar daddy. This is her actual boyfriend. She is putting it out on tiktok he is a sugar daddy, but its her boyfriend. A 62 yo boyfriend julie. Wow, you are living life 😁

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Why does she talk to the dog as if he has any idea what shes jabbering about!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.