Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think it’s the big lads Lennon associates with who are pushing this? The ones she’s name dropped online and to the popo
💯 there’s someone way above lemon in the food chain
---
She said she is going to tell everything if he doesn’t stop. Erm Julie babe, that will make things worse you idiot

Reactions: 12
If there’s people above Lennon then there will be people above him. I personally don’t think this will stop anytime soon, her mentioning him constantly on live and threatening to mention everything is only making it worse

Reactions: 10
If she learnt to shut her face things wouldn’t be constantly so bad for her. But big baps Julie thinks she is some big hard G when really she’s softer than a melted candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
💯 there’s someone way above lemon in the food chain
---
She said she is going to tell everything if he doesn’t stop. Erm Julie babe, that will make things worse you idiot
that is always the problem, she never knows when to stop. Anyone with a brain would realise that it’s in their best interest to shut the duck up and keep their head down, but nope not this div.

Reactions: 7
she is talking about his mother now! she never learns man! he didn't hurt her when he was stood over her! he could have easily but didnt, i think its just to shut her up

Reactions: 11
I think they're winding her up. They're not on the motorway and she knows it, too. I don't think they have any intention of hurting her at all tbh.

Reactions: 10
Why wont she just stay off live man. Stop giving your address to people u dont know online, stop coming on live off ya face, stop talking about lennon keep your face away from tiktok its simple as duck. The police will be telling her to stay off but she will not listen and say its for her "safety" well whatever happens if anything is her own doing.

“They found us within 5 days” nooooo Julie you gave the address to multiple people

• Haha
Do you guys think it’s the big lads Lennon associates with who are pushing this? The ones she’s name dropped online and to the popo
I think this, thought it from the beginning.
And I’m sorry but a wardrobe in front of that door is gonna be no use.
Lennons already shown he prefers windows! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Hes on live smokin a j yet shes saying hes on some motorway on his way to hers its beggers belief! people falling for this shite in the chat

Reactions: 7
She’s “expecting” someone to turn up yet the dog was just going nuts and she didn’t even react. Ok Julie, definitely the actions of someone shitting their crusty nicknaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely they’d be there now?
---
She’s pretending to be talking to someone on the phone all the time
---
She’s definitely going to pretend to fight someone 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.