Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with her an Becca? I saw what Becca said to her but not sure what the beef is between them.

Reactions: 4
It does say on some of the rustlers packets you can put the bun in the toaster but not the actual burger part

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just browsing the fyp and a video came up of that Lennon & a mate saying there boro bound on way to see GP!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just browsing the fyp and a video came up of that Lennon & a mate saying there boro bound on way to see GP!
Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ alright if they're serious that's too bleeping far. She is going to get everything she wants if he does this. Her phone will be ringing like mad.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just searched her against our staff mailing list and she’s not there, so she doesn’t work for the NHS ambulance service. There is a registered paramedic in Durham area under that name on the HCPC register though so she must work for a private service that respond on behalf of the NHS, either way she’s being very silly contacted patients over social media.
---
Well, their instagram isn’t private and they do appear to be a paramedic….
Imagine losing your job over Julie 😬
It is now so she must read here 👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Taking bets on how long it'll take her to jump on live and start raking in the sympathy for this one.

Reactions: 5
That lad would be dangerous with a brain cell or 2.
just because he’s already getting locked up carrying in like an absolute cretin. Lennon lad go get a maccys and give your nan a hug before you can’t see her for however long you waster
---
I’ve just searched her against our staff mailing list and she’s not there, so she doesn’t work for the NHS ambulance service. There is a registered paramedic in Durham area under that name on the HCPC register though so she must work for a private service that respond on behalf of the NHS, either way she’s being very silly contacted patients over social media.
---

Also I’m sorry but how effin stupid can you actually be!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Lennons an absolute tool. So many accounts with “Kiki crew” in his comments acting like he’s done nothing wrong.

I don’t like Julie but I also don’t like people who do stupid things that make her look like a victim. He seems desperate for attention and validation from the other people involved online.
---
A lot of people have respect for him apparently 😂 all he’s doing is making it easy for Julie to spin her lies and get what she wants

Attachments

Reactions: 6
i feel for him, she took the piss out of him but he is playing right into her scrubby fat useless hands, she will be playing on this for weeks now, yes she deserve tit but dont go on camera with threats, she will be loving it coz the money will come back in for her

Reactions: 5
---

She works for Cipher if that helps 🙃👀 done some minor investigating.

• Wow
She’s saying the video Lennon up loaded of smashing the windows is about her when its a pub for not paying its way 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been catching up with Kiki posts and the family are involved with Hollie and they’ve gotten the police and social services involved

• Wow
Here she goes again, the moneys stoped from Holly, so now she playing old videos again, playing the victim in the hope she gets a few new victims to fund her lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.