Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's still talking to Holly but someone has intervened and cut off the money supply. Julie is just biding her time and waiting until Holly has agency of her own finances again.

This is GENIUS 🤣 Now....how can I make it look like I'm drinking a cup of tea whilst actually scoffing five Ferrero Rochers instead? 🤔
Stick them in a large empty mug and quickly munch one when the kids aren’t in the room. Put a tea spoon in it for effect and they will never know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, they'll know. Trust me. They're like a pair of hungry bloodhounds 😂😂
I used to tell mine they were allergic to whatever I had when they were younger🤣🤣🤣
My daughter still rings me from uni to ask if she’s allergic to stuff🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to tell mine they were allergic to whatever I had when they were younger🤣🤣🤣
Or it’s spicy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When we used to go out when my kid was little…he used to be a sucker of just nicking onion rings off your plate, we went somewhere once that had battered jalapeños, he looked at them, I though I’m saying nothing… pinched one and bit into it 🤣🤣🤣
Safe to say he’s never done it since!!!

• Haha
She can't be that bloody ill, if she's once again eating 🤔
Volume down, I can't deal with people eating on live!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Be like cooking with Kay but on crack (if anyone remembers cooking with Kay? She’s on YouTube 😂)
---
She’d never have a regular eat with me it would all depend on if her ‘girls’ could send her a takeaway! Cheeky fat bleep
Omfg Cook with Kay used to crack me up!

Has her electric gone off? She’s sat in the dark.

All the comments are saying to ring 111. She’s only in pain cause she took drugs last night

Reactions: 3
Bet she's just constipated 😂
---
She's full of tit literally anyway. Nobody is coming out to figure out what to do about the cyber bullying because she isn't following any advice. Her profile still isn't private, she broadcasts everything on live and she gives her address and contact details out to people daily. She's a liar. If she refuses to comply with simple safeguarding, they will not put the effort in to help her.

• Heart
Bet she's just constipated 😂
---
She's full of tit literally anyway. Nobody is coming out to figure out what to do about the cyber bullying because she isn't following any advice. Her profile still isn't private, she broadcasts everything on live and she gives her address and contact details out to people daily. She's a liar. If she refuses to comply with simple safeguarding, they will not put the effort in to help her.
And she's STILL in the same clothes, despite Holly buying her 5 sets of pjs!

• Sick
She isn’t willing to help herself so why should other people be concerned. The whole oh I don’t want to have to leave ralphie.. no she’s scared that she will lose her sympathy card by not having him.

Reactions: 6
I’ve got to say I’m impartial to sticking a couple of weetabix in a mug when I don’t fancy having to share my food with my kids so it just looks like I’m having a coffee in the kitchen 🤣.
Weetabix fair enough but a lasagne!!! A bleeping mug of lasagne, can you imagine being handed that 🤣 “bit thick this soup Julie” “nah John it’s your lasagna” 🤣🤣 FML
---
I don’t like weetabix though 🤮 lol

• Haha
Someone else is making the two super secure private lifestyle pages for her that she won't give the passwords out for. Make it make sense 😂

• Haha
Gosh yeah forgot about those pyjamas, she hung them up in the wardrobe didn’t she 🤣 I know it’s been said already but I can’t believe she’s still in them clothes from last night, she went to bed in them 🤢🤢 she probs smells vile. She can duck off with her sob stories, she’s just on a downer because she’s hungover, on a come down and is an absolute rotter!
---
Oh and nobody is interested in helping her anymore

She’s definitely just on a comedown/hangover. If she was in that much pain she wouldn’t be able to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.