Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best part about this is she's gonna have to walk or get the bus with loose change. Been swanning about in taxis for weeks, I'm surprised she can remember how to move her legs.
---

JAIL
---
She's been there ALL weekend and her suitcase is still zipped by the table. Dirty scrot.
I think due to the point she hasnt unpacked, that this was only a very short term thing for over the weekend. She will get moved at some point this week. Just a guess. But if i had got my "OWN" id be unpacking and doing all sorts.

Reactions: 4
I think due to the point she hasnt unpacked, that this was only a very short term thing for over the weekend. She will get moved at some point this week. Just a guess. But if i had got my "OWN" id be unpacking and doing all sorts.
Hopefully she'll get told to sling her hook back to Gateshead, but I don't see that happening sadly!

Reactions: 3
“RALPHIE WHAT ARE YOU EATING”
The fact he clearly hasn’t got his food down and she’s got food stuff and whatever else just laying about 🤮
she is horrible, dirty fat useless horrible excuse of a human doesn't deserve that dog, he is still so loyal even though she cant feed him right or let him out, all weekend and she hasn't had the washing machine on, had a bath, bought proper shopping 🤬 pathetic

Reactions: 7
Well the smugness has certainly been wiped off her face compared to Friday hasnt it 🤣 couldnt wish for anything better the rancid scammy rat.

Reactions: 8
She’s just took pills then found tramadol in her purse so she’s took that too.
Isn’t that a medication she shouldn’t be taking if she’s a previous drug addict?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Magically found tramadol in her purse. How does she get given this stuff? Honestly, as someone who gets prescribed promethazine for debilitating anxiety attacks, it's bleeping infuriating.

Reactions: 8
I feel like there’s a level of panic in the way she’s speaking. She’s playing on the pain but I think she’s worried about wherever she is going. Is it the council?

Reactions: 5
She’s just took pills then found tramadol in her purse so she’s took that too.
Isn’t that a medication she shouldn’t be taking if she’s a previous drug addict?
Yep! I'd have thought doctors would be resistant to give her opiates. So I reckon she's either had them off someone or bought them.
---
Has it ever occurred to her that he's hungry or in pain with his tooth. There was no root on it when she flashed it to the camera. I don't know anything about the dental anatomy of dogs but surely there'd be a root?
---
There is NOBODY on the phone 😂 edit: ooh maybe there is. I can't tell cause the tellys on 😂
---
Reckons she's getting picked up at 10 (now) and going to sign a tenancy agreement and then having a meeting about online safety.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She thinks the leaking of her address has got something to do with the council wifey she put a complaint in about 🤣🤣
Nothing to do with her ‘friends’ she’s known 2 mins!!

• Haha
2 more statements in about chloe, police coming this afternoon for a statement about the tiktok account with the address in profile... surely these pathetic false statements dont class as evidence for boro council. They mean absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 6
Getting locked up for leaking the address apparently. Lennon hasn't even been locked up for smashing up her house yet, hiding or not. So they obviously don't think her drama is that much of a priority 😂
---
2 more statements in about chloe, police coming this afternoon for a statement about the tiktok account with the address in profile... surely these pathetic false statements dont class as evidence for boro council. They mean absolutely nothing.
The first question they'll ask is "did you give anyone your address?" 😂
---
I don't believe it. She's scaremongering because everything is landing on top of her. I'm not even convinced anyone was on the phone. She said she was getting picked up 8 minutes ago 😂

Reactions: 5
Ralphie was like this before her windows were put through.
He’s always been crying and barking constantly!
---
Doesn’t help the amount of times she’s left him locked in a room on his own and all the different men she’s taking back!! Makes you wonder where she’s been putting Ralphie too while she does what she does with these men!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.