Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wa

she was on the phone to her yesterday whilst on live and Julie was saying about being crazy, Holly said something about being sectioned in hospital and Julie said yeah I know, it’s really tit for you at the moment, maybe I can get put in the same hospital as you, something along them lines, Julie referred to Holly a few times as being in hospital and going through a really tit time
I was gonna say this she's gonna deny knowing h is in hospital but there's evidence she knew all along she's a scammer hopefully she gets jail

Reactions: 5
kicked out accommodation as people know address, begging for hotels again.....
I read this post before the predictions one and thought she had been kicked out already 😂😂

it’s been a while since we’ve had a suicide attempt, maybe?
I really, really hope Middlesborough council catches up with her that’s for sure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or If she's the police informer i think she is she will get moved somewhere else at this rate she will have to go into witness protection ha😂😂😂
---
I read this post before the predictions one and thought she had been kicked out already 😂😂

it’s been a while since we’ve had a suicide attempt, maybe?
I really, really hope Middlesborough council catches up with her that’s for sure!!
Same I was like no surely not already

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she will actually end up dead soon. Her mouth is clearly badly infected and she is doing duck all about it. Infection can take hold of your body pretty quickly and with her using drugs and drink she isn’t exactly the healthiest of people either so her body will struggle massively.

Reactions: 10
I think she will actually end up dead soon. Her mouth is clearly badly infected and she is doing duck all about it. Infection can take hold of your body pretty quickly and with her using drugs and drink she isn’t exactly the healthiest of people either so her body will struggle massively.
Everytime I come on here I expect it to be honest seriously she's a ticking time bomb it quite sad if you forget what's she's done in past ...I just have to remind my self she's a 🐀 every so often

Naaa I don’t think so.
Life is a funny old thing and will still hand everything to her on a plate.
It’s always the nice genuine ones who have their life taken away too soon!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she'll still be exactly where she is in a weeks time. I think she knows how to play the system and she's been playing it for so long, she's a master at it. Every time it's even suggested that she might be lying, she'll pull another piece of 'evidence' out the bag to prove she's a victim.

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if she ends up with a permanent residence in Middlesborough. There's a woman just like her in my town, gets everything she wants because it's easier for the authorities to give it to her than to have her rocking up at the council, police station and citizens advice bureau shouting and crying every day.

I don’t know, the authorities seem to catch on quite quickly with our Jules because she lies so much she forgets what she says, her evidence isn’t usually evidence that relates to a problem at this time, she’ll pull up hospital letters from 2 year back and claim it’s now … then shows the date accidentally by waving it around on live.
---
As we all know Julie couldn’t even lie straight in bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fair 🤣🤣 I just can't imagine always living my life on edge like that, can you? It's mental. Constantly anxious someone's going to uncover your bullshit and you'll be back to square one. No wonder she's always got the shits.

I've also a bad feeling the fleecing of H may continue but I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.