Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Kurtis guy that apparently worked for the nhs or some shite used to troll people and asked people for money for electric 🤣 he’s a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, I remember him!! Who did he used to kick off at? Was it Lucy Rose?

Reactions: 2
She wants to do eat with me’s and day in the life.. that will be thrilling. Breakfast a pipe, lunch a cheeky sniff, evening meal another pipe and 10 cans of au washed down with a southern comfort chaser.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants to do eat with me’s and day in the life.. that will be thrilling. Breakfast a pipe, lunch a cheeky sniff, evening meal another pipe and 10 cans of au washed down with a southern comfort chaser.
Was just gonna do the same thing. You beat me too it 😄

• Haha
Be like cooking with Kay but on crack (if anyone remembers cooking with Kay? She’s on YouTube 😂)
---
She’d never have a regular eat with me it would all depend on if her ‘girls’ could send her a takeaway! Cheeky fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be like cooking with Kay but on crack (if anyone remembers cooking with Kay? She’s on YouTube 😂)
---
She’d never have a regular eat with me it would all depend on if her ‘girls’ could send her a takeaway! Cheeky fat bleep
Kay’s cooking kills me I think she still posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We’ve seen her cooking ‘skills’ puts half a bottle of oil and a concoction of herbs nd tit on everything.
Remember the iced coffees she used to do 🤮

• Sick
Don’t think I was around for her iced coffee days but the ‘salad’ she made the other week was disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not any old oil though … crisp’n’dry … the perfect accompaniment to any salad 😳
---
The lasagne served up in a mug/glass for John was a good one 😂

No clean plates, duck it use a mug 🤣 daft twit

I remember taking bets on what she would use next, the washing machine door was my suggestion 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
---

I remember taking bets on what she would use next, the washing machine door was my suggestion 😂😂😂
I’ve got to say I’m impartial to sticking a couple of weetabix in a mug when I don’t fancy having to share my food with my kids so it just looks like I’m having a coffee in the kitchen 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
10 zopies and a bag of brown for dessert

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

I can remember reading your comment about the washing machine door and nearly died laughing. She's a right minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No Holly last few days 🙄
I think she's still talking to Holly but someone has intervened and cut off the money supply. Julie is just biding her time and waiting until Holly has agency of her own finances again.

I’ve got to say I’m impartial to sticking a couple of weetabix in a mug when I don’t fancy having to share my food with my kids so it just looks like I’m having a coffee in the kitchen 🤣.
This is GENIUS 🤣 Now....how can I make it look like I'm drinking a cup of tea whilst actually scoffing five Ferrero Rochers instead? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.