Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where the fat mess is...
She came on earlier making out she had taken sleepers last night. Of course the gullibles believed every word 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think thats absolutely shocking. I am assuming she knew of Julie already when she got there? Maybe this referrel to the dv charity has come from them the paramedics. Something not right.

Reactions: 9
Someone fill me in on this paramedic thing please. I'm getting this person made contact to her via sm after a professional contact ? Wtf!! Really? No words to that like

Reactions: 9
I have no sympathy for her toothache. She brings everything on herself.
I hope her teeth rot her whole head away.

Reactions: 8
I feel for Ralphies toothache.
I feel for him in general. As someone who actually rescued my dog when he was barely 3 weeks old. And he's 9 now. My dog ended up with mange that he had passed on from his mum. And it took a long time to get that sorted out. But I paid for it all and didn't stop until he was better. My dog is like my child. And I could never treat him like she does her own. She's ruined him. Even if she gives him away, he's not got a good temperament. He also probably has all sorts of trauma. It's not a living breathing animal to her. It's an accessory to drag around.
People should need to be interviewed etc before they are given any animal. Julie doesn't deserve a dog. She can't even look after herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone fill me in on this paramedic thing please. I'm getting this person made contact to her via sm after a professional contact ? Wtf!! Really? No words to that like
They won't lose their job. No consequences will be brought. No consequences are ever enforced in the la la land of Julie Askew. Starting to think its all a bloody simulation tbh. Its like a channel 5 drama 😂
---
Still wearing the same clothes as last night. Dirty shitebag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So the reason she's so sick and feels a burning in the bottom of her stomach is because of these antibiotics. And that's why her stomach is "all swelled" as well.
It is absolutely NOT the weeks and weeks of drinking and abusing meds and street drugs. Nope, not that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants some posters made. Hasn't even said please. Just said 'I need them'. Rude bleep 🤣

Can't WAIT to see what the 'surprise' is. Big things are coming 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet again demonstrating she has no clue how to have a conversation with a human. Why does she have to get so sleazy with everyone. He sounds like he just wants to do some business and she's latched on to him

Reactions: 6
Yet again demonstrating she has no clue how to have a conversation with a human. Why does she have to get so sleazy with everyone. He sounds like he just wants to do some business and she's latched on to him
And outing the fact that he smokes weed (or god knows what else) on her live. He didn't sound impressed with that 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.