Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told the taxi man she’d be ten minutes going to wilko’s and Poundland and she’s off in primark and tit! I’d be fuming.

You can also see all her hair wrapped up at the back of her head lmao! Wouldn’t go out in that wig

Nor he doesn’t get paid to sit outside at all lmao! Unless he’s on a meter and I hope he is!

Must be pay day

Why isn’t she focusing on buying her cameras if she’s so scared

Buying “dupes” of this and “dupes” of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me mad cause she’s bought duck loads of scoops with all this tit makeup in and she’s buying more but she never uses any of it!!! She’s already been about ten minutes and all she’s done is stood filling up her basket at this makeup stand

She’s making me anxious! I couldn’t ever keep a taxi driver waiting like this

Dog food looks like it’s the last priority, as always!

Imagine spending all this on makeup when you’re in rent arrears and God knows what other debt

Reactions: 4
Make up stall bloke is gonna say everything is new and there’s 3 of each to this bloody space donut. Probably keeps him going for the month.

Still going on about other lashes that are £2.99 when she’s ‘promoting her PRs’ £10 a set pair later!! Can't wait until the fall out with SV and she’s spouting where all of hers are from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine the taxi driver watching her live 😭😭😭😭

“I drove Junkie Julie to the Metro and all I got was a bag of make up scoops”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£45 on shite…. And then £1 on dog food unbelievable
Disgusting! She could of got nice food for them and some treats and toys for that but nah, it’s always “what can Julie waste her money on”. I bet she’s got similar to all that makeup at home, I don’t see the point.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.