Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsas new video 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂

Omg 😂😂 kangaroo pouch 🦘🦘🦘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Still got her top on back to front😭

Apparently past 2 days she’s had a shower but still doesn’t feel clean 🤣🤣🤣

She’s gonna start having baths in the mornings 🥱

Just like she’s going to start having sunbeds/going to the gym for the past year!

Oh they’ve both stopped smoking weed today… only 4pm on the first day nd it’s already killing them!

Saying she’s gonna take over all of Elsas onlyfans customers 🤣🤣🤣

Saying she’s 100x prettier than Elsa
Nd that there’s nothing fake about her apart from her teeth… hasn’t she had her lips and cheeks done 🥱
And her nails… and all the wigs…. But no nothing fake hun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
RSPCA there yet again… apparently the last officer assessed her dogs and the house yet she’s just said to this one he can’t come in the house but she’ll get the dogs to show him!

She told them if they wanna look round the house they will have to make an appointment to come out… why so she can get a load of dog food in to make it look like they’re looked after!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently it was noodle who called social on Elisha, Junkie has ‘proof’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s saying ‘as if I’m not gonna let RSPCA in my house’ and that her house is gleaming now…
She didn’t let them in her house there though that’s the thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep saying as if I wouldn’t let them in the house to check. Erm Julie. You didn’t let them in the house to check.
You actually said to him that I can’t let you in as I’m waiting for the police you big big liar

Reactions: 4
Why does this girl have no concept of time?

Her latest video, apparently Shaun died 3 years ago….

She’s a junkie through and through, begs borrows and steals to get her next hit, just because it’s not heroin doesn’t mean she doesn’t do it. Junkie Jules at her lying best…

Reactions: 2
Why does this girl have no concept of time?

Her latest video, apparently Shaun died 3 years ago….

She’s a junkie through and through, begs borrows and steals to get her next hit, just because it’s not heroin doesn’t mean she doesn’t do it. Junkie Jules at her lying best…
I can’t cope with your picture with the top hat on it. Makes me crease every time I see it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with your picture with the top hat on it. Makes me crease every time I see it :ROFLMAO:
Ahhahaha I know, I spotted it this morning and had to double take 😂😂 god knows where the hat came from but it needs to stay

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just said “your brow pencil colour is meant to be your perfect lip shade” yes Julie, if it’s brown! 😂 not jet black! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.