Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about the pets thing. I'd say mostly it's a no, but there may be a few places that do, for people with GENUINE service animals. And we all know she gets/blags what she wants. Can't say our girl isn't tenacious!
---
So if she somehow does get in somewhere that allows dogs that means there'll be other dogs living there, in close quarters. And we can guess what's gonna happen then.

Reactions: 5
A women's shelter. Where she'll continue to break the rules and put other people in danger and chaos. Way more vulnerable people than ever before. Wonder how them kicking her out will go because they absolutely won't tolerate when their job is protecting actual real women fleeing from actual real domestic violence. Must be so many magic chapsticks in that place.
she will live stream from there putting them all at risk! that is for people who really need it 🤬

Reactions: 8
She wouldn't last three days in a women's shelter. No male companions, no crack, no disappearing for the night and expecting your bed to be waiting for you. A lot of them have curfews, too. She'd hate it. Not a chance in hell she'd stay so it'd be a waste for more than one reason and then back to travelodges for the forseeable. Not to mention ralphies temperament. It would be an absolute tit show.

Reactions: 7
A women's shelter. Where she'll continue to break the rules and put other people in danger and chaos. Way more vulnerable people than ever before. Wonder how them kicking her out will go because they absolutely won't tolerate when their job is protecting actual real women fleeing from actual real domestic violence. Must be so many magic chapsticks in that place.
And this is real reason she will not re home ralphie she thinks she clever has it all though threw nobody going touch her

She said it herself a few hours ago when she first came back on and was crying "happy tears"
but I don't know if she mentioned it again

Surprise surprise, the move isn't happening tonight
---
Look who's made it to Reddit. Will be interesting to see the opinions of people who didn't make it onto Tattle before they locked it down to new users!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Everytime i put her on today she was eating a greggs or dicksons you can tell shes been spending money like water loadsa shite shes bought.

How long has she been in the travelodge now? She only washed her clothes the last day at Stephs after over a week. You would think she would find a launderette or something wouldnt you shes just been wearing same stuff 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
I typed her name in Google and this came up from an earlier thread… and this is where the name fat back comes from! It looks like she’s got 2 arses!
---
Everytime i put her on today she was eating a greggs or dicksons you can tell shes been spending money like water loadsa shite shes bought.

How long has she been in the travelodge now? She only washed her clothes the last day at Stephs after over a week. You would think she would find a launderette or something wouldnt you shes just been wearing same stuff 🤮🤮🤮
She bought a load of stuff from primark last week, even still she had that barbie top on for days!! 🤮
Don’t even think she’s had a shower/bath, u know genuine homeless people just want a shower every now nd then, she stays in a hotel which have all the facilities and she still doesn’t use them!
Im surprised they haven’t started discounting her stays yet cos she’s clearly not using water or gas

Attachments

• Haha
Wow she’s in the bath 😯 her first wash in god knows how long 🤢 shocking that she doesn’t brush her teeth though.

She proper milks it about having dirty clothes, all the money she’s had she could of bought some washing stuff and done a bit in bath or took it to a laundrette, no excuse, just a scruffy bastard.
---
Less than 10 mins in the bath eurgh grim, she’s a proper soap dodger 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Surprise surprise, the move isn't happening tonight
---
Look who's made it to Reddit. Will be interesting to see the opinions of people who didn't make it onto Tattle before they locked it down to new users!
Good! The more people that can discuss her shameless ways the better! It’s really not fair to new members they can’t access the tiktok threads

Reactions: 4
Omg people on Reddit are always savage as well! Wonder if I can get back into my old account

someone’s just dropped her a curry off. She’s already fed ralphie some

Last edited:
  • Angry
I've just seen a video of her trying to put someone's windows through🤣🤣🤣, I'm still laughing my head off, she takes a couple of yards run and nuts the window, the still dont break. I'm hoping theres going to be a follow up video of her actually smashing them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times is this that older women have dropped stuff off for her and she always calls them "my second mam" 😆 100s of them been and gone now 😆 i bet this is the woman who sent £30 yesterday. Some of these people dont see half what goes on. Atleast we have a log on tattle to prove shes up to no good 🤣🤣
---
Omg where 😂😂😂
Il put it here cos i imagine julie will get it taken off tiktok 😆

At the very end you can see she has something in her hand that smashes the window.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.