Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is this that older women have dropped stuff off for her and she always calls them "my second mam" 😆 100s of them been and gone now 😆 i bet this is the woman who sent money yesterday. Some of these people dont see half what goes on. Atleast we have a log on tattle to prove shes up to no good 🤣🤣
---

Il put it here cos i imagine julie will get it taken off tiktok 😆
This looks like it was as the ones that were all put out on her street in the leam?
Stephen, Marks brother?
If I remember rightly, it was the time she was filmed being arrested then they noticed all those windows were out
---
The end of the video if u look carefully it looks like she’s got something in her hand and the window goes through

Reactions: 6
This looks like it was as the ones that were all put out on her street in the leam?
Stephen, Marks brother?
If I remember rightly, it was the time she was filmed being arrested then they noticed all those windows were out
---
The end of the video if u look carefully it looks like she’s got something in her hand and the window goes through
Yes i think its stevens flat. She looks off it dont she
---
Lennon has uploaded a vid of him smashing the inside of her flat up. Seems he has nothing to lose.

Reactions: 1
She’s just said there’s been a situation for the last couple of weeks where someone hasn’t logged out of something? She’s speaking in riddles and I’m not high enough to understand

• Haha
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
So so sorry for your loss 🩷 xxx

So the police have him and he’s getting remanded? I don’t understand how this process works at all 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Wait it’s Thursday! Of course he’s been arrested today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
didnt she say the other day she didnt want a thing from that flat and was going to leave it all?? shes proper milking it now

Reactions: 1
Well Marks being an absolute racist dream right now whilst battling an Asian bloke 😳🤯 because he ribbed him about his teeth. Amongst slurs he’s just said “I can go to turkey to fix my teeth but you can’t change your skin colour can you? Go get your mum to find you a girlfriend”. Lovely
and he’s just been banned that was actually disgusting the things he’s just come out with, his mrs pissing herself in the background. Scum

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wtf is this 😂😂😂 went down on her mod? What happened?
Yes thats true 😆 She used to have a mod called Amanda and one night Julie was out on piss and ended up going to hers in early hours. I remember she was proper cheeky to this amanda & julie was rampant so oversexual. amanda was also drunk 🥴 she ended up licking her on the live and god knows what else. You couldnt see anything just sound from what i remember. I dont know what happened to Amanda she never returned as mod. Never to be seen again! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.