Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Wtf is this 😂😂😂 went down on her mod? What happened?
Yes thats true 😆 She used to have a mod called Amanda and one night Julie was out on piss and ended up going to hers in early hours. I remember she was proper cheeky to this amanda & julie was rampant so oversexual. amanda was also drunk 🥴 she ended up licking her on the live and god knows what else. You couldnt see anything just sound from what i remember. I dont know what happened to Amanda she never returned as mod. Never to be seen again! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I hope all the mods fuck her off, she will soon get a new lot though. I’ve noticed the donations the last few days havnt been as thick and fast as normal. People are wising up to it, she doesn’t want practical help she wants money.

• Heart
If she’s saying the only thing that’s keeping her alive and she won’t give him up is the dog then why she tried to ‘unalive’ herself so many times which would mean leaving him!!

How many phones does she have!!

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Just lied and told the council she’s been on the phone to the police 😂

if the legal team are actually watching her they’ll know this is a lie

-
My daughter picked the PERFECT time to have a nap, means I can watch uninterrupted

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Fyi when your an ex addict your meant to abstain from all substances including alcohol and cocaine even just a line on a night out but you would know that being in recovery and all that jazz Also your girls would tell you that If they cared about you
---
Where's that poor dog 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

wowza28

Chatty Member
What a joke 😡 a 2 bed house just like that? What because she faked an overdose! Disgusting and what a slap in the face to people in Middlesbrough struggling to get something like that. Also a slap in the face to anyone that views her lives that is genuinely struggling too, families that are stuck in a one bed flat or those women in refuges that are real DV survivors. It’s bang out of order.

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Is she thick? Saying she can’t go to byker because it’s in Gateshead. It’s very clearly in Newcastle 😂

she hasn’t cared about her safety once on all these nights out she’s been having. Can’t stand her at the minute, needs to take her greasy hair and her vile teeth and give them a wash

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She'll have robbed his £500 hoodie, rinsed his bank account and be down the police station as I type this accusing him of assault.

Maybe not. But would we be surprised?

Or she'll have him on the pipe. It's not sex these blokes should be worried about, it's her pushing drugs on them because we've seen her do it multiple times before. That's what worries me. Especially with young boys who might not have the confidence or smarts to tell her to fuck off.

Last edited:

wowza28

Chatty Member
I don’t understand though, what is going to happen after tomorrow? Like why would you travel to somewhere else without accommodation guaranteed. She either knows what the dumb fuck mods will pay for her every day or she some how actually thinks she can rock up to a new council and get sorted by them? 🤣 I’m baffled by this bollocks

mzcklex

Isn’t it weird how she was bleeding out her arse all day every day, so so so unwell so couldn’t even walk up and down the stairs when she was with John but now all of a sudden she’s fkn prancing around her hotel room, backwards and forwards to the council, taking her self on nights out the lot. Everything that comes out her mouth is complete bull shite

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Guarantee you deep down she hates that they've gone to see her. It's harder to keep up the bullshit when they're there in the flesh. Imagine spending your free time fawning over junkie jules.
Exactly this! Pretending shes over the moon to meet them, she has no idea how to act around people. She will be foaming as she will have to spend time with them! Are they staying over or heading back home do we know? As if she’s with them for a few hours, guarantee she will fall out with one of them and they’ll have all done this for clout 😂
These middle ages women must be vulnerable or not all there

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
She’s only going to do something to destroy this house as well. Every house she has been in has been trashed and she’s ‘had’ to leave. It’ll be the same with this one too

rachshin

Chatty Member
Julie Julie Julie. You put up your bank details, seems people will do Direct Debits on your behalf 😌.

• Haha