Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Already taking more tablets than she should be, literally seconds after taking the first lot, didn’t even give them any time to kick in!!
---
And looking for more again!
---
Now she’s gonna sit and have her first tab and drink the place out!!
I love how she’s got toothache, it’s the absolute worst and she deserves it!!
---
She’s saying she needs someone she trusts to order her some food… something soft yet she can’t even manage pasta then says ‘actually just tabs will do’
---
She’s just dropped herself in it about getting someone to do a click and collect from Sainsbury’s, but then saying straight after she doesn’t know where anything is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Nope. It’s definitely emergency/temporary accommodation. She’s finding all sorts in those cupboards. She really thinks everyone’s stupid. She’ll be homeless again soon once they find out she’s lying

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She’s been waiting for the police since yesterday. You’d think her first priority would be either the council or sorting a hotel out for tonight but she doesn’t seem bothered about either
This is because she thinks after she's spoken to the police, she'll have more priority with the council. She's expecting the police to turn up and tell her that her life is in danger and that it will automatically mean the council will need to help. I'm convinced. Seems some of her followers are getting a bit ratty about her lack of motivation. As many people have pointed out, leaving it until the afternoon is ridiculous. Anyone who actually needs help will have been down there at 9am. Her rocking up expecting the world at 3pm is never gonna go down well, priority or not.

Roxys comments aren't negative julie. You're paying over £500 per week (allegedly) for hotels when you could of booked an air bnb. Twat. Poor me, poor me. Don't be negative, I'm going through it. Fuck off. Basically, if you're not gonna pay me, shut up and keep quiet. Dickhead.

The dog is better off away from her anyway. Julie if you love him let him go, let him have the life he deserves not a life locked in a room day in day out while you swan off dragging blokes off the streets.

• Heart

mad05

I can’t watch her at the minute, going in about she can’t be walking around as she is high risk, didn’t bother her Saturday night did it!!!😡

They have got to be bored middle aged housewives to turn up like that. They sound it. And like they smoke 60 a day.

Apologies to any bored middle aged housewives that may be on here 🤣.

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Guarantee you deep down she hates that they've gone to see her. It's harder to keep up the bullshit when they're there in the flesh. Imagine spending your free time fawning over junkie jules.

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
If the council havent been paying the hotel bill...but are now saying they will backdate...all that money is now going into julies pocket nobody elses.

• Angry
  • Wow

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
If she is going to a mods house it’ll go bad very quickly. As soon as Julie has a bit of drink or drugs in her system it’ll all kick off

• Haha

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
How are we doing for a thread suggestion for the next one?

My contribution #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

--------

Now THIS letter is fake
I said it on the last one but it's still relevant
Geordie julie supergrass got no class not be long till she's on her ass

• Haha

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
Thing is, they can put her anywhere in the world and she will still cause herself problems then act the victim.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Victim of DV my arse. Letting a total random put his hand on her throat like that with ease. Absolute BOLLOCKS julie.

• Angry

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
You will be right. Its just so she can get another little booklet with a crime ref number on it to add to the pile of 500 she already has (or had). Anything so she can say she has open cases and trials 😆
I bet 95% of her 'statements' are gathering dust. She's thick as mince if she thinks the council in that borough will take pity on her. Imagine her thinking she can just rock up of her own free will to a town she has no connections to and demanding to be bumped to the top of the list above people who have been waiting for help for god knows how long.