Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks for the kind words guys ❤ it means a lot.
Julie you’re a cxnt and I hope the council don’t help you. I also hope your enablers are spent up so your left where you belong, in the gutter with the rats.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
The dogs crying to be out for a wee and she’s just sat there playing the stupid videos

she’s just said he’s just been out but he clearly hasn’t? She’s been on live since she woke up and hasn’t took him out once

• Sad

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Where yous finding all the info out about him 👀 nothings coming up for me and I want to be nosy 😂
Some 19yr old lad she picked up off the street. His mam wants to give him a right good belting when he gets home after being with fucking rabies there.

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
"I actually feel really safe with him". Yeah, Julie. Because he's still in nappies and you're a manipulative fuck. Poor bastard. He seems a bit clueless. Imagine he's a virgin? Imagine THAT being your first shag?

• Sick

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I'll take comfort in the fact that anytime her bloodhounds say "let's go back to the council, we'll sort it out", her arsehole is flapping like a sock in the wind 😂

• Haha

Finola20

Shes live and everyone knows where she is. Just heard a say she wishes she hadn't gone on train . Why does she expose all her personal shit on live then come for people who talk a bit sense. She's a fuckin vile specimen. What's happened with boro debi?

Reactions: 9

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
if any of her daft followers gives her money today they want there head checked out! piss up all night, god knows how many tabs, god knows what else! she takes the piss so much! my son is 17 and id do time if she tried it with him 🤬 not that he would, even for a bet 🤣 she is filth, if a man was doing it to a young lass there would be hell on

It feels like if it’s not a hotel she doesn’t want it. She isnt willing to accept anything else, if you were that desperate you would do anything possible to guarantee your safety. She’s an entitled cunt.

wowza28

Chatty Member
He’s 19 😳

“Back in the day I’d of bounced on you but these days I’m a bit more classier” 🤣🤣🤣 fuck all the way off Julie
---
He’s staying at the hotel with her tonight

• Sick
  • Wow

rachshin

Chatty Member
I may try eating Gregg's 3x a day and see how much weight I lose. I mean it's working for fat tits ☺

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I think this Debbie isn’t happy she’s gone on live, showed that voice note from her and it’s took people 0.2 seconds to figure out where she’s off to
She just said something like she got on a train and expected to be around ppl who support her, but the trolls have messaged the mods and the mods have entertained them! Makes no sense i reckon what you say is what really happened. She just cant keep off live.
---
The police must tell her to keep off live, how her life would improve if she just stayed off. Must be frustrating her on phone all the bloody time still on live same cycle. I wonder what crap she told her mam earlier? Her mam must be on edge with it all.
---
Can tell She is screenshotting every message in that group chat shes in aswel. She will turn on them in an instant!

caveym3

I really hope sunderland council stick to their guns and don't help her, for years newcastle council aswell as gateshead have had a lot more funding. Sunderland Council have had next to nothing and is falling to bits, just look at it compared to Newcastle City centre. Yes it's starting to look nice now around the city centre area now and we've got lovely beaches but for a long time it was a shit hole.

Julie's Borough is Gateshead/Newcastle not Sunderland, we simply have our own homeless problems we need to address 1st. All part of her coming to Sunderland, was to try and pull the wool over Sunderland council eyes and play out this idea she had in her head, well I'm bloody glad it's not working and by the sounds of it her own Borough are allready sick of her constant trouble, bull shit, manipulation and very dangerous lies.

If she's been getting her hotel paid for by Sunderland council, I'll be fuming, mind not as fuming as the people she's fleeced for hotel money.

What's next for her?, keep on going South and try it on in Seaham, Middlesbrough or hit the coast and try north shields , a think the lucky people of South Shields will be ok , correct me if I'm wrong, in sure share council offices with gateshead , so they will be well aware of her. Or does she do the honest thing, come out and tell her the tiny % of people caught up in believing her lies the truth and ask for help towards a deposit on a bed sit or something.

• Heart