Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sick of this woman, it’s always woe is me. She doesn’t have a clue about life at all does she, people have actual problems in life they didn’t cause but we don’t kick up a fuss for money and sympathy. I’m off to the hospital today to visit my mum who is dying of cancer, despite this going on Ive still have to get up go to work take care of my kids etc not sit about like this useless fat fxck leeching off the universe. I hope she gets fxck all help from anyone else, she causes her own issues in life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Debbie..adele..tanya someone else all chipped in to pay for her hotel and surprise her outside the council. Absolute idiots. They have even brought sausage rolls for Ralphie..

Theyve made a train journey to see her. These people are not right in the head.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If she is fleeing DV like she says there are charities available. I’m sure these could point her in the right direction.. or is it because she wouldn’t be allowed to take strange men around and would have curfews etc.
---
Also for any other women on here or reading here that are suffering because of DV please search your local areas online for numbers for help. Don’t suffer in silence.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well Marks being an absolute racist dream right now whilst battling an Asian bloke 😳🤯 because he ribbed him about his teeth. Amongst slurs he’s just said “I can go to turkey to fix my teeth but you can’t change your skin colour can you? Go get your mum to find you a girlfriend”. Lovely
and he’s just been banned that was actually disgusting the things he’s just come out with, his mrs pissing herself in the background. Scum

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ironic she can’t go to stay with the woman who has just offered her to stay with her as she’s scared she’ll get fucked over but she will take any bloke back to her room off the streets

Beggars can’t be choosers Junkie! 😂😂

• Haha
This has me absolutely raging this mind. Doesn’t matter if it’s her new place or temporary or whatever. She doesn’t deserve it at all.

She deserves to be in a sewer with the rest of the rats. There’s videos of her smashing windows man and nothing has been done. Livid, I am livid!!

• Heart
Her enablers are obsessed with this site 🤣. Enjoy paying for her hotels forever darlings 😘😘 whilst we enjoy spending our money on ourselves and our families and not have to worry about having spare pennies to fund a junkies lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
This whole story she is spinning making it sound like lennon is the one she is fleeing dv from is making me sick. Shes never been fleeing dv. People are believing it aswel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
A two bedroom furnished house? Council/housing association don’t usually furnish houses. You don’t even get a carpet.

It’s definitely not adding up

She won’t let ralphie go because she uses him for sympathy. That’s the start and end of it. Like a bloody rspca advert.
Send this crack head £200 and this poor dog will get some kebab meat 🥹

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Wtf was that speech! “ Girls please do one thing for me, promise me, if I can’t take any more this week, please get justice for me”

Fucking come on man Julie! Eehhhhhh man I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11