Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Utterbollocks

She said it herself a few hours ago when she first came back on and was crying "happy tears"
but I don't know if she mentioned it again

Neo2021

VIP Member
I’m sick of this woman, it’s always woe is me. She doesn’t have a clue about life at all does she, people have actual problems in life they didn’t cause but we don’t kick up a fuss for money and sympathy. I’m off to the hospital today to visit my mum who is dying of cancer, despite this going on Ive still have to get up go to work take care of my kids etc not sit about like this useless fat fxck leeching off the universe. I hope she gets fxck all help from anyone else, she causes her own issues in life!!
My heart goes out to you, your Mam and your family my friend x

Can someone local drive past the council building and see how she’s settling in her new place? She looked so cosy on the video of her outside there on the floor 👀
There’s no way she’s got money for a hotel, surely?
I’ve not seen anything about anyone giving her money or paying for the room today

Finola20

Shes a thick dip shit isnt she.
Always says she doesn’t know how to book the hotel on live, go on the website and have a play around and fucking learn! She didn’t used to have any bother ordering tons of makeup online.
No idea why any baffoon on tiktok would fund her hotels.
Made me utter cringe earlier when she arrived at the council and asked to speak to an MP 😂😂😂
No!!!

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
So so sorry for your loss 🩷 xxx