Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There’s people’s fighting for their lives in this world that would give anything for more time, there’s people that are depressed and been failed and genuinely seen no other way out and have ended up ending their lives then you get this absolute whopper saying THAT for a bit of attention, all because she is the drama. What a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s still threatening to show the meetings she’s had with the council once she gets to the other hotel that the council are providing her!!!
They're just gonna end up pulling the plug and giving up with her when she’s throwing these threats around!!!
---
The only reason she’s not giving that dog over is cos she knows for a fine fact he’ll go for whoever and they’ll end up putting him down!!!

Never had sleepers for 2 weeks.. she took 2 yesterday. 2 more today, 7.5mg each so a 15mg dose when the standard is actually 3.75mg. I was in the GPs sobbing saying how scared I was I was going to end up with psychosis again because I’m not sleeping and they gave me antihistamine which did nothing yet this smackhead gets top dose sleepers to abuse day in day out

• Sad

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Lennons posted on tt. Saying juliesgot his mams and his nannas houses raided and he’s on his toes.
Devoting his life to ruining her he says. This isn’t gonna end well guys

• Wow

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Shes a thick dip shit isnt she.
Always says she doesn’t know how to book the hotel on live, go on the website and have a play around and fucking learn! She didn’t used to have any bother ordering tons of makeup online.
No idea why any baffoon on tiktok would fund her hotels.
Made me utter cringe earlier when she arrived at the council and asked to speak to an MP 😂😂😂

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Like how much money has she scrounged for tonight? I turnt off earlier as she's winding me up so have missed some of it.
She got benefits yesterday, didn't she? Hotel and breakfast is paid up til Monday. She'll be pissing whatevers left away and then be back on the beg tomorrow morning.

• Angry

Finola20

She is disgusting , sitting in council spinning lies. Oh I'm high risk. I should not even be outside! Saying she goy found within a week of fleeing gateshead! Aye pet you pit yourself on live 24/7 . Piss off you lying cunt.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Would a womens shelter accept pets though?
I cant see the council putting her in one she would be live 24/7. Makes me ill thinking about everyone she would put at risk.
Shes saying she has to wait until 4pm to find out if she has been accepted..wouldnt they just say right you have somewhere take it or leave it.

I actually feel for anyone that’s involved with Julie.
I’ve said this before… I bet they all feel like they’re walking on egg shells with her, 1 wrong move and their families get brought in to it and anything they’ve actually opened up about

I’ve been on sleeping tablets before, just a temporary thing… my body would fight against them and I felt off my tits!! I’ve never touched a single drug in my life either so I can only imagine that’s what it felt like, sometimes I could barely string a sentence together and would feel like my body was floating.
The fact she takes them and deliberately fights against them is just for that ‘off her nut’ fix feeling I think!!

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
She’s been moaning she’s had no clean clothes for weeks now. She must be walking around stinking, especially with no clean underwear 🤢🤢🤢
she was told last week about where laundrettes were, she could have had a week in a caravan with a fully stocked fridge with the amount she has had, its utterly shocking 🤬 real people struggling and shes getting pissed and stuffing her face

wowza28

Chatty Member
Eww get a grip Hollie 🤢🤢

Night staff knocked on and told her to keep the noise down and they they’ve had 4 complaints about Julie form people ringing up 😂 Julie: “tell them I’ve gone Travelodge Newcastle” can’t whisper for shit.

Low key trying to beg money for drink, pathetic. Take your dog a fucking walk fat tits

Attachments

• Sick

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Almost wanna put a NSFW on this.
Don't know how recent they are, just seen them on TT. Looks probably from when she was in one of her many homes since Dunston but before the hotel. Absolutely horrifying.
that breaks my heart, dont give 2 flying fucks if she cant eat, he deserves better than that lazy fat fucker

• Sad

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
The devil works hard, but tattle works harder 😂
---
Just seen a video of her feeding what I suspect is a zopi to Ralph to calm him down for the fireworks. Did anyone see this in full on live?

• Wow
  • Angry

Ridder10

does she not get housing benefit? im sure that is what has been paying for her hotels then? i dont 100% know how it works like so could be wrong, something will happen today where she has to stay there another night i bet!
Shes definitely been getting these hotels paid by gateshead then Sunderland funny no ones been asked too ring up and book shes just been taking the dollar! Same shit since the beginning new group of halfwits buying the new tall tales I can't believe how many lies she spins daily her whole existence is a lie.

Keep refusing the help Julie. It just means you will end up with nowhere in the long run. Congratulations to all the enablers you now have to foot her hotel bills for the rest of her life 🥰