Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
People have started asking why all these people are doing this… all she can come up with is that people didn’t like she had a big following and then that she slept with Lennon twice… she’s either just thick as fuck and she thinks everything she’s ever done isn’t wrong or she’s just not telling anyone it’s karma eventually coming her way!
---
She’s saying how karma is an amazing thing…
It definitely is!! And it’s been amazing watching it all unravel on her over the past few month 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
They may put her somewhere while they investigate her case, see if she is actually on the run from domestic violence but it will all come out that shes not. The police would tell her to stay off live if she was.
No way is this a permanent home unless she has managed to get private within 24hours without access to her bank.

Its infuriating though that she lands on her feet by faking suicide.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Theres some shit acting going on here mind...
---
All these clothes look a bit small for owa jules. I think she may be regretting telling everyone shes smaller than she is 🤣

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She just said she has no support.. what a kick in the teeth for the girls that have financed her hotel stays for weeks.
I reckon someone's put their foot down and the others have followed suit. She had a very real offer of help today from Debbie and fucked it up instantly. I'd he pissed too if I were her.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Oh she's so fucking sneaky. Muting it at the exact right time so nobody knows what's really going on.

How has she managed to convince everyone she's fleeing dv? I had more evidence than Julie and it still wasn't enough for the council to provide accommodation. Scummy lying cunt.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Sweating like mad in that lift and there might even be a little tear for the first time ever.

Someone's realising just how far up shit street she actually is.

• Haha

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
People are saying there’s no rooms for tonight and she’s just said “I know for a fact they definitely have a room for me” that’s very suspicious

Dogs that desperate for a wee cause he hasn’t been out all day he’s just pissed inside the hotel, I’m assuming the reception area 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Someone’s paid for her to get a train and she’s missed it

can the hotel worker bin her dirty clothes? They need to go in the bio waste bin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
"I'll sit on the streets until I've got enough money for a hotel"

That's basically what you've been doing for the past month, Julie. Doing it on live is no different to doing it on the streets.

caveym3

I've just seen a video of her trying to put someone's windows through🤣🤣🤣, I'm still laughing my head off, she takes a couple of yards run and nuts the window, the still dont break. I'm hoping theres going to be a follow up video of her actually smashing them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
All these “girls” want to have a think about if it was their teenage son julie was preying on. Cuz if it was my son in his 30’s I’d break her face!

How do you get to adult age and not be able to sort yourself out. She’d be better off just going back where she came from or it’s going to be hotels every day for the rest of her life.

Julie follows an account on insta Debbie_boro so if it’s that Debbie then yeah she’s going to Middlesbrough 🤣🤣
---
This has just popped up on my fyp… I genuinely thought he was taking the piss out of Julie at first!!
What a clip

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow