Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The paramedics can clearly tell she’s eating, who’s she kidding.
She wouldn’t have low blood sugar either and they wouldn’t fix it with pizza.
She has a place in a refuse but I bet that falls through tomorrow.
Once again feeding ralphie kebab.
She’s just said Parkin was going on about her mum’s address today but he’s been banned and not been on.
Everyone is getting done though, as per usual.

Reactions: 7
How are we doing for a thread suggestion for the next one?

My contribution #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

--------

Now THIS letter is fake
I said it on the last one but it's still relevant
Geordie julie supergrass got no class not be long till she's on her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The paramedics can clearly tell she’s eating, who’s she kidding.
She wouldn’t have low blood sugar either and they wouldn’t fix it with pizza.
She has a place in a refuse but I bet that falls through tomorrow.
Once again feeding ralphie kebab.
She’s just said Parkin was going on about her mum’s address today but he’s been banned and not been on.
Everyone is getting done though, as per usual.
She's full of tit. Low blood sugar? They have specific nutritional gels, liquids and medications on hand. They wouldn't go out and by her a bag of shite from the kebab shop. She's a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's full of tit. Low blood sugar? They have specific nutritional gels, liquids and medications on hand. They wouldn't go out and by her a bag of shite from the kebab shop. She's a liar.
Exactly as if the emergency services have got time for that. Sachet of glucose gel and job done. But she eats like there’s no tomorrow so blood sugar wouldn’t even be an issue.

Reactions: 5
I see she was comfortable enough smoking out the window. She'll be in the bathroom doing it next and then she'll be out on her arse once again.

Where do we think she'll end up next after Middlesbrough council tell her to duck off?

• Angry
I see she was comfortable enough smoking out the window. She'll be in the bathroom doing it next and then she'll be out on her arse once again.

Where do we think she'll end up next after Middlesbrough council tell her to duck off?
Hopefully not wales … I’ll keep saying it ya know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Geordie julie, feeds dog drugs, gets paid off mugs doesn't wash, bet her fanny is like a slug 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wonder what today will bring. I've got the day off so I'm hoping for a good one 🤣

She's live

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can't believe she's left ralphie up there instead of taking him for a wee while she has her tab! Unreal. bleep.

• Angry
AS IF she’s been offered a 2 bed house I smell buuuulllllllshiittttttt
Ah she’s on to the chemist I think (who knows really when she starts rambling) so she’s got to give the impression she has a stable address.

hahaha the trolls have helped because the police and paramedics have been putting referrals in to housing and refuges, in less than 12 hours 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.