Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dya think she thinks she put it on mute? But hasn't. Why on earth would she be entitled to a 2 bed property 🤔
---
So if the councils putting her in a hotel, there will be no begging lives right 😆
Oooo now it's on mute 🙄

Reactions: 7
Who ever makes a new thread can you please link it to the other threads : this one was Geordie Julie :
But the ones before were: Geordie Princess at the start of the title.

sorry I’d do it myself if I knew how to because my OCD is just a lil dululu 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
what account is she on today girls?
Geordieprincessofficial x
---
Who ever makes a new thread can you please link it to the other threads : this one was Geordie Julie :

Ahh I’ve just had a look at the old thread titles and there’s a mix of both now I want to change them all to match 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Middlesbrough council ain’t seen how u been acting on social media? She’s such idiot she says every next move on line! I just hope women and kids that’s she will being staying with are safe and protected and not plaster all over TT

Reactions: 4
We need to know more!
---
Geordieprincessofficial x
---

Ahh I’ve just had a look at the old thread titles and there’s a mix of both now I want to change them all to match 😂😂😂😂😂
I can’t believe she’s still going round calling herself a princess… I mean it was a shambles to call herself a princess from day one but now!!
We’ve defo seen the fall of the princess

Attachments

• Haha

That would be me sorry! I just copy and pasted 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s hurting my brain now 🤣

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed when she shows Ralphie.. she literally just shows his head, avoids showing his body… she knows exactly why too!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So whys she suddenly no longer using the other tiktoks? Hmm. I still dont think she discloses to the police she has 3 phones. 3 phones is enough to send allsorts of texts/calls to try claim harassment.

Debbie must be feeling used today, julies completely tit on her like she does everyone. Look who she is following on her new account loads of them look fake.

Reactions: 7
Do we think that was her plan?
Get the police involved some how as soon as she’s got there to show how ‘vulnerable’ she is!
---
That’s her just now with the bold glamour filter on!!!
---
Another new account!
She looks like she’s walked off The Walking Dead set
---
I think I heard her saying someone knew her passwords to her account so thats probably why she’s on a new one 😂😂
---
Hahahaha I’ve just watched that video on the new account “it’s a hate crime and I’ve got proof now” behave Julie ya melon 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She never gets this many followers so quickly, I reckon she’s bought them! I refreshed her account a couple of times while on it then and followers were going up by the second.

I don’t follow her, never comment in her lives either. Surprised I haven’t been blocked yet 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.