Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the mods in a way. Look at how she screenshots EVERYTHING. Any time they're vulnerable or they talk tit about people, she's got it all banked and ready to use when she wants to manipulate them even more.

GET OUT GIRLS, WHILE YOUVE STILL GOT ALL YOUR WINDOWS!
---
Can we have a thread for someone else where we all meet when Julie’s not giving us any decent viewing cuz we have a nice little vibe going on this thread 🥰
Victoria Bayliss was a bit of a hot mess but I don't know if she's still active on tiktok. It's a fairly quiet thread too so could use some new watchers 🤣

I miss the Holly Stanley days for this reason. The biggest wrongun going but live 24/7 so everyone could have a natter 🤣

Reactions: 6
I actually feel for anyone that’s involved with Julie.
I’ve said this before… I bet they all feel like they’re walking on egg shells with her, 1 wrong move and their families get brought in to it and anything they’ve actually opened up about

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for the mods in a way. Look at how she screenshots EVERYTHING. Any time they're vulnerable or they talk tit about people, she's got it all banked and ready to use when she wants to manipulate them even more.

GET OUT GIRLS, WHILE YOUVE STILL GOT ALL YOUR WINDOWS!
---

Victoria Bayliss was a bit of a hot mess but I don't know if she's still active on tiktok. It's a fairly quiet thread too so could use some new watchers 🤣

I miss the Holly Stanley days for this reason. The biggest wrongun going but live 24/7 so everyone could have a natter 🤣
I reckon holly/Danielle will pop up again at some point. I wonder what happened to the hot tub 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She wants to be careful pulling the I can’t anymore stroke.
she’s in a different county
if someone phones for a welfare check it’s a different Police, Ambulance, Mental Health Team, Dog Warden, Kennels.
They could section her and put Ralphie in kennels and adopt him out.
what I'm reading here is that's a really good
idea and someone should. she can't manipulate there.

Reactions: 5
Well ladies and lads, what a read that was after a busy day at work! Thanks for keeping me up to date because I generally can’t stomach watching her anymore.
If she was reported to RSPCA for Ralphie, it would be another county that you report to right?

Sooner or later all her mods catch on to her so she’ll have no one to help her out soon, by help her out I mean be abused by the fat back beast.
I don’t understand how they don’t all see the tit all over TikTok and just have duck all to do with her!

Girls keep your money, spend it on yourself, your kids, house, whatever, I can guarantee Julie gets more money than you do each month ffs

She wants to be careful pulling the I can’t anymore stroke.
she’s in a different county
if someone phones for a welfare check it’s a different Police, Ambulance, Mental Health Team, Dog Warden, Kennels.
They could section her and put Ralphie in kennels and adopt him out.
---

Side note, pleased you are sensible n have your smear tests xx
thank you, unlike julie i dont want anything bad xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Placing bets on how long it'll take for the benefit office to get in contact after she admitted to being on PIP for 500+ people, 95% of which hate watch, to hear.

Reactions: 4
How are we doing for a thread suggestion for the next one?

My contribution #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

--------

Now THIS letter is fake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s deffo not reading off a paper she’s making it up. She can’t lie for tit.
"Domestic...thingy....dv....referral....tomorrow morning"

Fast forward to 10am when she's begging on live for another night.
---
She blatantly bought that food herself.

"Remember Ralphie, the paramedic said you could have your kebab meat in the morning."

Good lord. Keep it coming, Jules. Corker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.