Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke 😡 a 2 bed house just like that? What because she faked an overdose! Disgusting and what a slap in the face to people in Middlesbrough struggling to get something like that. Also a slap in the face to anyone that views her lives that is genuinely struggling too, families that are stuck in a one bed flat or those women in refuges that are real DV survivors. It’s bang out of order.

Reactions: 9
There’s something seriously not right going on, she’s nothing more than a lying scamming trampy crack head. She’s smiling now but it won’t last.

Reactions: 11
She’s only going to do something to destroy this house as well. Every house she has been in has been trashed and she’s ‘had’ to leave. It’ll be the same with this one too

Reactions: 9
This is no way gonna stop the begging either… she’s still gonna claim ‘poverty’ and that she’s sleeping on the floor 🙄

Reactions: 5
She was just live on tiktok but went off
i think poor ralphie was having a wee in the hotel thats why she cut off quick 💔 if she has that 2 bed house she wont be there long, dog tit be all over and she will wreck it and blast music, she will go live and people will find out where, makes me sick

Reactions: 7
i think poor ralphie was having a wee in the hotel thats why she cut off quick 💔 if she has that 2 bed house she wont be there long, dog tit be all over and she will wreck it and blast music, she will go live and people will find out where, makes me sick
Hes done another wee in the hotel? The poor thing is going to end up with bladder problems if she doesn’t stop making him wait all day to go to the bathroom !

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If she has a property it will be all over sm in minutes on live , no way she go private.
Car crash once again . Flipping heck that lass man is so ridiculous!

Thing is, they can put her anywhere in the world and she will still cause herself problems then act the victim.

Reactions: 10
A two bedroom furnished house? Council/housing association don’t usually furnish houses. You don’t even get a carpet.

It’s definitely not adding up

Reactions: 12
Do we reckon Debbie has set this up and it’s actually a private property, perhaps? Definitely isn’t making ANY sense!

Someone’s just said supported housing in the comments, but surely that wouldn’t be in Middlesborough for her..?

Nah blasting the music already

This could be a women’s refuge house. So it’s a short term ‘solution’

Reactions: 7
People are saying if it’s furnished it’ll be temporary accommodation.

I find it very hard to believe she’d had a tv and Internet set up already if that’s not the case

Reactions: 5
Is this deffo from the council? Could it not be a house of that Debbie’s that she’s letting her stay in and that was the plan all along?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.