Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so She’s planned her su!c!de for a weeks time.
You know what it is, this duck stick has mocked, DV, Homelessness and now Suicide.
God I can’t wait for Karma to proper smack her in the face

• Angry
Reactions: 7
They’ve found you because you’ve not been off live since you left Sunderland you whopper. Not even off the train and she had said she was staying in the travelodge 😂
Off topic but I love that you also use whopper 🤣🤣.
---
Will there be a date and time for this event Julie? Just so we can get the au’s and tabs in.

• Haha
Wonder why it’s in a weeks time… what’s up her sleeve first.
She’ll be back on tomorrow how she’s not gonna let these trolls win and she’s gonna show how she can turn her life around and everything will be amazing with her 1M followers in 6 months time….
I’m sure she said that 6 month ago, and 12 month ago and 18 month ago 🤔

Reactions: 5
Wonder why it’s in a weeks time… what’s up her sleeve first.
She’ll be back on tomorrow how she’s not gonna let these trolls win and she’s gonna show how she can turn her life around and everything will be amazing with her 1M followers in 6 months time….
I’m sure she said that 6 month ago, and 12 month ago and 18 month ago 🤔
She’s got to put her 10.5k reports into the police first, she’s a busy woman our Jules.
---
Oh, btw… the table beside us didn’t leave any dregs for me so didn’t get to have a drink 😭
Sakes man. You should have shouted you bank details as loud as possible and put a sad face on and done the Ian Beale “I’ve got nothing left” little segment. You would have been pissed up in no time!

• Haha
im going for a smear in a week, julie is planning that! thought she was going to take over the world with her make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
im going for a smear in a week, julie is planning that! thought she was going to take over the world with her make up!
What does a smear matter if she’s planning on taking her life 🙄
Ohhh let me guess… she’s already setting the table so she can play on the C card again!!!

So her mods have had enough of her? She took the piss out of Debbie big time, and she’s not been nice to that Ang either, yet she did a lot for her. She’s ignored her and took mod off her. Who she got then, just dizzy duck Holly? 😂 well that won’t last long if Holly is having to borrow money to give to Julie

Reactions: 4
This is the actual realisation that she has fucked up and obviously pissed off ‘the girls’ she’s been pretending for weeks that she’s scared, now suicide baiting and gone offline, knowing ‘the girls’ will ring her panicking😡😡 she’s a bleeping prick

She wants to be careful pulling the I can’t anymore stroke.
she’s in a different county
if someone phones for a welfare check it’s a different Police, Ambulance, Mental Health Team, Dog Warden, Kennels.
They could section her and put Ralphie in kennels and adopt him out.
---
Side note, pleased you are sensible n have your smear tests xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we have a thread for someone else where we all meet when Julie’s not giving us any decent viewing cuz we have a nice little vibe going on this thread 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.