Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it she’s always the victim but she literally falls out with EVERYONE! Sound like a you problem that Julie.

Reactions: 5
I dunno who Danielle is but i feel sorry for her the way Julie talks about her, currently getting all the hate spewed at her again. Julie Askew is one of the most spiteful, nasty people on this app. Maybe she was a canny lass before the drugs took hold years and years ago but she has such a defensive streak in her which makes her enemies after enemies its never ending, so selfish.

Nothing wrong in working in a charity shop, voluntary or paid you freak. Try doing something for society instead if being a drain.

Reactions: 8
LMAO! She’s just slagged someone off but it sounded like she was describing herself. “Sits at home on the dole and smokes weed?” Bit contradicting Julie…

Atleast she’s getting off her arse and doing something! When do we ever see you volunteering for charity, bleeping idiot!!! Also saying about people scraping the barrel and having no weed. Says the one in debt with her dealer, begging on lives every. Single. Day for 50 bleeping pence!!! 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just can’t keep other peoples names out of her mouth! What a sad little existence you have Junkie Julie.

Reactions: 6
what`s the girls tt i am going to follow her more views haha julie.

ffs she said she is waiting to see if she has cervical cancer...she is rotten to the core...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s actually got me foaming here! Saying someone’s never going to be a big influencer. Julie, and you think you bleeping are?! You look like Hagrid and have teeth like the ones you can get from the joke shop in Blackpool.

Oh, we know you show everything Julie! Bit too much though. Half of your followers, follow you for drama and to take the piss! Or followed you in lockdown and forgot they do.

Stopping smoking tomorrow apparently… again! She’s like a stuck record this girl! Wasn’t this meant to happen a few Thursdays ago?

Reactions: 6
It's not that serious if they're just giving her a squirty enema. It's when they give you the laxative you begin to worry

Reactions: 5
Never mind only fans, only fools more like! Can’t believe people encourage her behaviour

It’s almost as if she wants something to be seriously wrong, just so she can get sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she won’t open the letter, how would she carry on with the sympathy game

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.