Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn’t be widely throwing around that she might have cancer. Some people actually are going through that!

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she is getting a camera to check her bowel then a bowel biopsy by the sounds of what she said. Why is she acting like it’s major surgery ?? It have I got this all wrong?

Why’s she saying she’s not with John?
What letter?
And cancer???
They had an argument last night Over £5 so she kicked him out or he just fucked off and went for a drink with his pals and didn’t go back to the house now she just wants to be single.
she got a letter from the hospital saying she needs a camera to check her bowel and a biopsy from it aswell I think so now she thinks she has cancer because her mam also had bowel cancer

Reactions: 3
They had an argument last night Over £5 so she kicked him out or he just fucked off and went for a drink with his pals and didn’t go back to the house now she just wants to be single.
she got a letter from the hospital saying she needs a camera to check her bowel and a biopsy from it aswell I think so now she thinks she has cancer because her mam also had bowel cancer
duck me 🤯

Thanks for catching me up xx

So is she not promoting destination anymore cause she was talking to Mr Glasgow. Julie, grow up! You’re not in school anymore. If this doesn’t give her “follower a kick up the arse that she will drop you any minute for the most stupid reasons, idk what will. It’s all about Julie or nothing!

Reactions: 9
Wait..... what’s happened with destination
So is she not promoting destination anymore cause she was talking to Mr Glasgow. Julie, grow up! You’re not in school anymore. If this doesn’t give her “follower a kick up the arse that she will drop you any minute for the most stupid reasons, idk what will. It’s all about Julie or nothing!

Reactions: 2
Seems not many (if anyone) bought the amazing geordie princess sparkling scents boxes like they said they would last week so now its time to create a raffle to get rid of them for poor sparkling who made them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems not many (if anyone) bought the amazing geordie princess sparkling scents boxes like they said they would last week so now its time to create a raffle to get rid of them for poor sparkling who made them 🤣
Who is going to buy it when she won’t tell anyone the scent?? She said on a video the other day if anyone guessed the scent they would win one aswell

So she’s got to have a camera up her hoop so she’s diagnosed herself with Cancer. Before that she read the letter and said it was cuz her bowel was to large, that’s right Jules, that’s why ya have an arse that size! THEN she’s sat saying she knew something was wrong with her bowel, she just knew it. OH and because it’s Jules this isn’t just any camera up the hoop, this is major SURGERY. Im pretty sure you’ve had worse things up ya hoop n you haven’t complained this much Jules😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How does she have £100 to just waste.

Someone mention that she’d fell out with destination and said she wasn’t promoting her anymore, just cause she was live with Mr Glasgow (another one of Julie’s victims)
What even happened with her and mr Glasgow because I stopped watching her for a while and last I knew he was always on her lives doing free reading for her and her girrrlllsss

Right own up which ones of her haters is going to go pay £4 a number on sparklings website so they can get a chance to win Julie’s products like she has just stated we would??

I am definitely not one of them Julie i don’t like tit smelling wax melts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been busy all day but glad to see same old Julie is online being a vile lying witch as usual

She’s going off to clean apparently 😂

Also who was she calling a rat and a snake?

She just said about being sober a month today hahahhhhahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahghhaha she doesn’t know what sober means

Reactions: 8
She isn’t going off to clean at all!! she has gone off because John has come in and she can’t play down in the dumps about her hospital letter with him while she is on live because she has been fine the past 2 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok hands up who reckons she will be back live saying shes still single but John is staying to be her carer and nothing else?! I’ll bet a Curly Wurly and a Toffee Crisp jittery John is going nowhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.