Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to say this one last time as we know h read here Julie...

LA DID NOT CALL RSPCA I DID IM NOT LA ALSO WAS NOT SAID U DONE THAT TO HIS LEG IT WAS SAID U DIDNT SEEK TREATMENT AND POOR DOGS NEVER GET FED PROPER FOOD!!! DIP tit!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m on Danielle’s live now bless her, she’s getting idiots in her live tit stirring
What’s Danielle’s tiktok?

also, did anyone see a comment come in saying

‘get a bath’

and junkie replied with… Ive just had surgery and I would get a bath wash me self with my limited edition Geordie Princess stuff. (Holds up box of shite)

😂😂 junkie Julie, that’s for your bleeping carpet you meff 🤦🏻‍♀️ girl doesn’t even know what a soap looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeeee that’s shocking the way she’s shouting at Kayleigh….
Kayleigh that she’s always running to to sort her PayPal out!

Reactions: 1
Are they really doing a raffle for 20 quids at the most worth of products for a about a hundred quid worth of numbers 🤔

• Wow
What’s Danielle’s tiktok?

also, did anyone see a comment come in saying

‘get a bath’

and junkie replied with… Ive just had surgery and I would get a bath wash me self with my limited edition Geordie Princess stuff. (Holds up box of shite)

😂😂 junkie Julie, that’s for your bleeping carpet you meff 🤦🏻‍♀️ girl doesn’t even know what a soap looks like
we can go on and support her need tt .

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure we are allowed to share @s on here guys otherwise I would. If you happen to search Danielle Nicole though that’s nothing to do with me 😘

• Haha
Since when did you bath with carpet powder like? 😂

your stillallowed to shower, she probably isn’t showering though so they can get infected so she has somthing else to winge about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.