Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost the plot completely 😂😂

Bleeding profusely she just said 😂😂😂😂

Noodle the police aren’t doing anything because JULIE IS LYING

Can’t hear the dogs at all either, wonder if they have actually been taken 🤨

Crocodile tears from junkie Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The people currently in her chat surely cant believe its all down to La man. Haway!! See through her shite. None of them even correct her about the hospital, it was nowt to do with kids. Theres absolutely loads of people been writing on both threads about her, not just 1 person and its been more than a few ringing the rspca aswel!

The dogs deserve so much more.

Reactions: 7
I hope they’ve taken the dogs and go get them
Checked by the vets and then they will really see what’s she’s done to them dogs, leaving them both in pain for how bleeping long ??? And if they didn’t see that they dogs need help and vet attention and away from her then they have just failed two innocent animals. I truly hope they checked everything right down to how unhealthy they both look like for the hours upon hours she’s on live has anyone actually seen her bleeping put food out for them? I mean I know she feeds them but clearly not enough or properly I mean holly looks like she’s on deaths door and she’s not doing nothing to help her, poor dogs honestly breaks my heart!!! 💔💔 I mean if she was to take that dog holly to the vets right now I bet they would tell her it’s her best interests to put her to sleep and put her out her misery I mean the poor dogs got cancer or something, and The other dog no way they would of looked at that dogs wound and left it there because it’s probably infected and clearly the dogs in pain with it’s an OPEN WOUND it needs stitches and some tablets maybe then the dog wouldn’t go for her 🤯. I don’t watch her lives no more but I read on her that Ralphie the poor dog has been crying in pain, and if she is on benefits then she won’t need to pay for vet care would she? So she could go and get them both sorted and help them be pain free but chooses not to ? How bleeping disgraceful is that the fat smelly lazy waste girl she only cares about herself the woman not her dogs. So julie if you read this you are a bleeping disgrace and don’t deserve your dogs, GO GET THEM SEEN BY THE VET AND GET THEM PAINFREE AND A DECENT bleeping MEAL INSTEAD OF SITTING ON YOUR FAT STINKING ASS FEEDING YOUR FACE AND BUYING YOURSELF MAKEUP TABS AND DRUGS SPEND THE MONEY ON YOUR DOGS YOU JUNKIE LITTLE woman

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im not gonna keep defending myself I HAVE NOT CALLED ANYONE ABOUT HER.... IM NOT BEHIND ANY FAKE ACCOUNTS IM HERE ON ME OWN.... JULIE YOU NEED TO STOP SAYIN ITs ME PEOPLE ARE TELLING U ITS THEM AND U STILL BLAME ME YOU REALLY ARE NOT WELL TO KEEP BLAMING ME WHAT IS IT EASYIER TO GET FAME TALKING ABOUT OTHERS... AND IM NOT WRITING HERE TO GET FOLLOWERS YOUR DOIN THAT FOR ME HAD ALOT OF YOUR FOLLOWERS ADD ME BUT I ANIT ADDING NO1 SO U GOT IT WRONG IVE GOT very little following i dnt need followers i dnt want to be famous i already have alot of friends away from tt 😂

would love to thanx everyone for the support cause who ever you are i dnt think shes gonna listen shes in her own little world....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The people currently in her chat surely cant believe its all down to La man. Haway!! See through her shite. None of them even correct her about the hospital, it was nowt to do with kids. Theres absolutely loads of people been writing on both threads about her, not just 1 person and its been more than a few ringing the rspca aswel!

The dogs deserve so much more.
I cannot believe how much she blames this one woman for all the tit that comes her way bleeping hell you’d have to be completely clapped in the head to believe that she just cannot accept the fact that there is more than just that girl who bleeping ate her

Reactions: 6
Hahhahaha I’m laughing at the people commenting for her to get some rest 😂😂 rest from what? She doesn’t bleeping do anything

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing of it is, if you go on the rspca website it literally tells you that you can not make an anonymous call so even if they are going to the police they are going to see it’s not laa just by the fact you have to give your name over, they also don’t think it’s been a malicious report either since they are going back in a week they clearly see some concern themselves so the tit she is talking, is just that complete tit

Thing of it is, if you go on the rspca website it literally tells you that you can not make an anonymous call so even if they are going to the police they are going to see it’s not laa just by the fact you have to give your name over, they also don’t think it’s been a malicious report either since they are going back in a week they clearly see some concern themselves so the tit she is talking, is just that complete tit
I’m sure she said last week they would visit after the surgery

Reactions: 1
Sounds like she's been given a week to sort the dogs out and they'll be back to check, thought they were just coming out to give you paperwork today Julie? 🤥 what's the need for them to come out a 3rd time? 🤔 how are people believing these very obvious lies, I don't believe for a second someone said she did it to ralphie. Funny how the vets were only mentioned after the first time the rspca came out too so she must know she's in the wrong here but she's too into herself to give a tit and even let John take him to the FREE vet!

If I knew her address id of phoned them myself and actually I’d still phone them now to ask them if they really did check the dogs properly and made sure they had food and weren’t in pain, and I’d also love to make them aware that holly has cancer which she does nothing about !!!!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah they came on Saturday and came back today and have said they will be back in a week and her whole demeanour says that, that meeting didnt go well
She probably didn’t open the door on Saturday so they returned today.
hope they take the dogs away and give them the care they desperately need.

Reactions: 2
Who is helping her move all her stuff upstairs ? if she in so much pain she won`t be able to do it.

Has she even mentioned if they have taken the dogs or not? Or is she not wanting to admit the dogs were in such a state that they’ve had to take them!!

Also they would both be able to go to the vets with the dog… it was only a few weeks ago I was at the vets with a family member and their dog who was well looked after!! But she was sadly put to sleep because she was riddled with cancer and so poorly!

Even more so they would both be able to go since John is her ‘carer’

Reactions: 2
She probably didn’t open the door on Saturday so they returned today.
hope they take the dogs away and give them the care they desperately need.
She did open the door on Saturday, she was on live she told them they couldn’t come in because she had just had surgery, that’s why she got up this morning and had John tidying the house because they told her they would return on Monday

Just saw her live, junkie Julie is off her face again, slurring and can’t open her eyes!
There is absolutely no reason why they haven’t been able to take those poor dogs the vets.
She cares about nothing but herself!

She did open the door on Saturday, she was on live she told them they couldn’t come in because she had just had surgery, that’s why she got up this morning and had John tidying the house because they told her they would return on Monday
Ah okay, so she wouldn’t let them in, if she had nothing to hide then they could still have come in, surgery or no surgery

• Heart

This makes her lies even more frustrating! If they’ve told her they are gonna return but she’s acting shocked and saying Laa has called them again and sent them. How don’t her “followers” see through these lies

The dogs are being very quiet 🤨 anyone reckon they’ve been taken and she’s just lying as usual?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.