Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm very quiet. Where’s this proof of money been sent in the morning??!!! Please please 🙏🏻send that money for Jayden Julie Bcos nothing surprises me anymore of you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
She said last night that Kayleigh just had to push the button when she got up this morning and all would be on her tik tok, videos etc I assumed obviously Kayleigh is still fast asleep 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeah a know it makes me sooo sad cos it’s clear she neglects them and don’t quote me but the male dogs breed doesn’t that need like a lot of walks and stuff and clearly she doesn’t and neither does he, both just your typical fat lazy dirty smelly smack heads that only care about themselves !!! Total tramps
I have one of these breed dogs, they need alot of walks also they are suppose to get working dog food and not human food!

Reactions: 2
Does she forget we can hear John putting the lines out and sniffing them😳😂 she's beyond thick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go again...
Makes me so angry, does everyone forget 2 days ago she was splurging all her cash on tit make up and takeaways?!

Why is she entitled to get tabs etc bought for her day after day! They should give that £10 to a local charity or a struggling mother! Not this dirty witch!! Boils my blood!

Reactions: 9
Honestly I have no idea!!! She even said she had her own money and money put away as well!
No bath again I see. bleeping stinky meff

• Wow
I wonder who she has living next door either side because if she lived next door to me id be up a height and banging on her door 🤣 The constant barking from the poor neglected dogs, the music and horendous shouting about one thing or another for hours on end 🤯🤯 i wouldnt be surprised if the neighbours are keeping logs and one day she gets evicted. How dare she just pay rent when she pleases aswel, that money should be going direct to her landlord not touching her pockets.

I bet julies spent about £80 on takeaways the past few days so if shes begging already that is beyond shamelful.

Reactions: 5
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if her mods and minions tell her to keep some of that money cause she “deserves it for doing the live and raising money”

Reactions: 3
I wonder who she has living next door either side because if she lived next door to me id be up a height and banging on her door 🤣 The constant barking from the poor neglected dogs, the music and horendous shouting about one thing or another for hours on end 🤯🤯 i wouldnt be surprised if the neighbours are keeping logs and one day she gets evicted. How dare she just pay rent when she pleases aswel, that money should be going direct to her landlord not touching her pockets.

I bet julies spent about £80 on takeaways the past few days so if shes begging already that is beyond shamelful.
Been a lot more then that one of them cos £62 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He bedroom must be bleeping rotten. I dread to think what it smells like

• Sick
She’s probably looking Ill and pale from all the drugs! If you are bleeding go to the hospital why do you need people online to state the obvious

Reactions: 7
What the duck has she done with all of her money. Can't even get herself to a hospital but any money she will have a McDonald's soon

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
if ya in that much pain and so worried ya wouldn’t be sitting in ya pit on live showing pictures of stuff coming out ya arse. Ya bags already packed so get gone!

Think we know where Lucy Roses hamster disappeared to now! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck off noodle. No nurse would assess anyone over tik tok. Is she mad

• Haha
It’ll be all the tit you put in your body! If you are bleeding that badly and in that much pain why are you just sitting there! I would have been in a&e yesterday! Ffs

has anyone ever seen her eat fruit and veg? Amount of takeaways won’t be helping your bowels love

Sat talking about weed again, sorry like but you can’t be in that much pain/concerned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.