Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying to the dog that he’d already had a burger nd that he was after hers…. I’m sure she actually ordered a burger for the dog 😢
You never see or hear of her feeding those dogs
Yeah a know it makes me sooo sad cos it’s clear she neglects them and don’t quote me but the male dogs breed doesn’t that need like a lot of walks and stuff and clearly she doesn’t and neither does he, both just your typical fat lazy dirty smelly smack heads that only care about themselves !!! Total tramps

Reactions: 4
Hahhahaha all welcome even you mackems 😉

morning all! Let’s see what today brings from our favourite junkie

Reactions: 7
Im not even in England...what ways the exit? 😂

Was she even capable of talking? I can just imagine the state
I went to sleep at 11 but ive been sent stuff i see when i woke up mate u couldnt make this tit up if u tryed..... I agree she looked off her face but thats up to them what they do but dont need to bring it live were half her followers are kids im sure she said she promotes for a young lass too Its not getting any better is it only way to help herself is to not make everything public like leaving jaydens live on everyone heard her screaming to john while on toilet.... I suffer with ibs and i know how much pain that can cause but this stuff should be private like someone esle said on this page.... But all the time shes public she must love people trolling her other wise she would go private.... (SICK OF THE JULIE SHOW) theirs some stuff u just dnt share im sorry..... Look forward to reading any updates today hope u all have a fun day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its ridiculous she was making out she was doing this n that for the charity live. Yet she couldn't be bothered to make an effort for Jayden only for the last hour or so if that! Sitting there saying to John have u rang him yet. Which we know exactly what she was asking for as she says it every day on live. God knows how much money she wastes on drugs. I know she can do what she wants but don't go crying on to people u have no money for this or that when ya waste it away.

Reactions: 6
Its ridiculous she was making out she was doing this n that for the charity live. Yet she couldn't be bothered to make an effort for Jayden only for the last hour or so if that! Sitting there saying to John have u rang him yet. Which we know exactly what she was asking for as she says it every day on live. God knows how much money she wastes on drugs. I know she can do what she wants but don't go crying on to people u have no money for this or that when ya waste it away.
Totally agree.... If u cant afford it u go without hinting as become a thing on this app like i dnt see the logic in it yesterday

Listen people anit your ATM (but then some people take advantage of good people ive been fooled a few times were ya friend people send gifts and money to put a smile on someones face and then they throw it bk in ya face 😏)

Like tt take 75% if they used what brain they do have paying straight into staceys paypal like i did if i sent it in gifts they wouldnt have received the full £20 i give tt loves theses charity lives they make more then the charity lol.... Why cant people see this

Reactions: 4
Can I just say, I absolutely hate noodle with a passion. Like I don’t actually have a reason why, or know why I do but I absolutely can’t stand her. When I seen her on the comments or when she goes live with joolie I actually want to scream. Thanks for letting me vent that 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone, wonder what today brings!

I know this is such a strange thing to annoy me and I honestly could of missed it but she got that “collab” from sparkling scents but never once mentioned what the scent was she actually chose, I mean as a person who loves wax melts and the likes I also only pick the scents I know I like, so even if I supported her I wouldn’t of paid £45 for it without know what it smells like just because it has her name on it!

Reactions: 5
Can I just say, I absolutely hate noodle with a passion. Like I don’t actually have a reason why, or know why I do but I absolutely can’t stand her. When I seen her on the comments or when she goes live with joolie I actually want to scream. Thanks for letting me vent that 🙃
I wanted to say the same but I also didn’t have a reason she just gives major Tory stuck up vibes🤣

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she meant to be back on this morning to fill the raffle… surprise, no sign!
if i was her i would take time out to sort her problem out she had last night i actually felt for her last night if she doses have something wrong...... Such a hard think to deal with (but im the big bad stalker) i dnt have a heart 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.