Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t tell me she’s gonna put that sparkly jumpsuit on I see in the background! Ffs she’s gonna look like a Glitterball if she does. Shes like a frigging lumpy sausage in a tight skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she thinks she’s got the flu cos someone’s called her out for all the sniffing 🤣🤣
Whilst she’s shouting at John to call the dealer

I can’t cope with this lass hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah they are definitely on drugs her shouting CALL HIM who’s him then the person they get stuff of clearly that’s why she wants to come off at 9pm becos she wants to get high as a kite. Also please tell me someone seen last night when they was in bed and johnn said he was taking his medication it was a diazepam box and she said how many is there sitting counting then said to him well they aren’t yours LOL 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 and YES he absolutely mentioned cocaine and said something I don’t know what but imagine that during the live for that little boy!!!! Haven’t seen much of her live but bleeping ell I can imagine it’s been a shamble and that look is just a total joke as if the little boy is going to look at the makeup on her face and say wow that’s so nice 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 she’s made absolutely no effort with this MAKEUP LOOK FOR JAYDEN bleeping needs a slap she does makes horrid as usual she’s done that look for her own benefit! Funnily enough the money from today won’t be donated tonight but it will tomorrow is that so she can take some from it the fat mess

Reactions: 3
Oh johns back she’s moaning that he’s already had then he’s like I’ve just walked in the door then she goes alright so i wonder what it is that they have been to buy what drugs is it they’re on 😹😹😹😹😹😹😳😳😳😳😳 NO BATH TONIGHT does that mean she’s not washed all week and weeks nearly over ?

Promoting SV’s glitter and finding dog hairs in it 🤮🤮🤮

Oh johns back she’s moaning that he’s already had then he’s like I’ve just walked in the door then she goes alright so i wonder what it is that they have been to buy what drugs is it they’re on 😹😹😹😹😹😹😳😳😳😳😳 NO BATH TONIGHT does that mean she’s not washed all week and weeks nearly over ?
It’s green they spend nearly £700 a month on it cause they get £20 everyday

Reactions: 1
I thought you needed a pipe for that 😂 she’s on methadone and johns Valium aswell
I don’t know lol a don’t even know how you smoke it but I’m pretty sure you can smoke it like a roll up can’t you I don’t know maybe it is weed then so much for stopping every day this week lol 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

That’s why she never stays live past 10pm is cos they both probably smoke the full amount bought and get high as kites 😹😹😹😹😹😹

Reactions: 2
Thank god she’s getting Spayed on Tuesday because in total seriousness I would be terrified for any child that they had!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can this woman struggle to sleep with the amount of pill popping and no doubt sitting once the live ends in her smelly bed smoking loads of weed she chats so much tit honestly and my god that poor dog starving and she’s not giving him the stone cold McDonald’s burger because that FAT SLOB is gonna sit and eat it, since you and your smelly mods read here JUNKIE JULIE give your dog the burger you fat bleep or maybe just give him plenty food and he won’t be starving both dogs bleeping skinny as anything seriously so so sad. Who do I contact to bleeping report her poor dogs man

Reactions: 5
How can this woman struggle to sleep with the amount of pill popping and no doubt sitting once the live ends in her smelly bed smoking loads of weed she chats so much tit honestly and my god that poor dog starving and she’s not giving him the stone cold McDonald’s burger because that FAT SLOB is gonna sit and eat it, since you and your smelly mods read here JUNKIE JULIE give your dog the burger you fat bleep or maybe just give him plenty food and he won’t be starving both dogs bleeping skinny as anything seriously so so sad. Who do I contact to bleeping report her poor dogs man
She was saying to the dog that he’d already had a burger nd that he was after hers…. I’m sure she actually ordered a burger for the dog 😢
You never see or hear of her feeding those dogs

• Sad
She’s left her live on n gone off to be with John, ya know she’s gonna forget n this is gonna be a car crash!

Reactions: 1
Loved reading this thread on here, glad she mentioned it in her live! I've been a silent watcher of hers for a long time (love watching the drama)! She's an absolute shambles of a person. So recently I've noticed after every lie she says "know what I mean"! Johns just as bad as her of you ask be they give it big licks on the screen think they can fight the world ? Remember last month when your were sat at the window shitting your self because kb was coming to see you so you had 2 axes waiting on your table? That's showing how scared you are that you can't use your hands yo fight? Also how she bosses these companies of that she promotes for, "yeh go on and order ill tell her to put free lashes in for you" 😂😂😂 next joke Julie how long until you turn on them like the rest and threaten them with the police and pile up on all the crime number you have 😂😂😂 cant cope honest I actually sit and watch her and think wow my life is pretty normal and happy compared to hers! I myself had a smear come back abnormal and had to have a biopsy not once did I go o to social media and tell the world I had cancer thats wrong on so many levels !! Shes tapped in the head !

Reactions: 8
Must be killing her all that money going from her live, why didn’t she just say to everyone no gifts today instead of gifting me please donate what you would of gifted into the PayPal, then 75% wouldn’t of been taken off and Jayden would of got the £50 from the carousel and just had her mods repeat to everyone joining not to gift her but to donate to the PayPal instead

Who believes she only made 123 dollars 👀👀
Can you cash out before the live ended? Or can you cash out so much and leave so much in??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.