Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People telling her to ring an ambulance, are they insane! She’s sitting laughing on a tiktok live, organizing her next fix. The lazy cow doesn’t need an ambulance!

Reactions: 7
It’ll be all the tit you put in your body! If you are bleeding that badly and in that much pain why are you just sitting there! I would have been in a&e yesterday! Ffs

has anyone ever seen her eat fruit and veg? Amount of takeaways won’t be helping your bowels love

Sat talking about weed again, sorry like but you can’t be in that much pain/concerned
Yes! She had an avocado last week how very dare you 😂😂
I cant watch her, if she's that bad she'd be away and all not waiting for John to get tabs and lapping up the attention on a live

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this was any normal person I would be offering to take them to hospital, not this leech, I wouldn’t take this fucker rattin!

• Haha
She's laying this on thick. She's acting half deed, strange how she was fine 20mins or so ago

• Haha
Is anyone else watching?
She was complaining that the paracetamol wasn’t working and John whispered in her ear what I assume was a different drug suggestion and she said shush people can hear ya 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She tit herself incase we could hear. Smoking green won't help if she needs an op or any other form of treatment. It's a drug you clown

Reactions: 4
She’s not eaten properly the last few days! Is she having a fuckin laugh?! All she’s done is ram food in her snout since Friday. Does she actually forget she’s live constantly n people see everything? What an absolute knobheed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure Dylan the Dealer from Dunston would be overjoyed to know they ringing him, saying his name and letting the whole of TT know he’s a drug dealer on live!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thinks her surgery is that important but is still sitting trying to sort her green out instead of going to hospital, not going to help going into A&E stoned off your box

I’m sure Dylan the Dealer from Dunston would be overjoyed to know they ringing him, saying his name and letting the whole of TT know he’s a drug dealer on live!
Hahaha I was just about to say this lol

Reactions: 5
I’ve been busy all day can someone care to explain what’s wrong with the fat cow now?? Why she going hospital

• Haha
The girl is an absolute liar!

I was rushed to hospital during lockdown last year after loosing too much blood and completely passing out.

Before this happened I never thought, oooh I’ll go on tik tok live and ring a dealer 🙄 she will do anything for sympathy, she’s tapped.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been busy all day can someone care to explain what’s wrong with the fat cow now?? Why she going hospital
Basically she in pain and is bleeding out of her back end but has sat for the last 2 hours complaining about it instead of actually doing something about it also trying to sort her green pick up out while saying it’s got that bad she is loosing a lot of blood is dizzy and shakes when she stands up but is still sitting in the house

Still no proof of these gifts and money being sent over to that poor little boy… not even a mention of it?
Does she think people is just gonna forget about it cos she’s got clots coming out her ass 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.