Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now sv is getting her a pizza which she will have to also wait in for so I doubt she will go to the hospital

Reactions: 1
Still no proof of these gifts and money being sent over to that poor little boy… not even a mention of it?
Does she think people is just gonna forget about it cos she’s got clots coming out her ass 🥴
I think it’s a smoke screen, so the rest of the money doesn’t have to be sent, the main chunk of it

Still no proof of these gifts and money being sent over to that poor little boy… not even a mention of it?
Does she think people is just gonna forget about it cos she’s got clots coming out her ass 🥴
£90 donated by kayleigh was the tt gifts
The raffle money went into Stacey's PayPal and she said she will send it all over when they complete the last raffle
Imagine if she had have put the gofundme in her bio though and switched her gifts off, tt take so much off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did she just say shes waiting on the surgeon to call back or some shite?! She needs to get up and go if this is as bad as shes saying.

Has she even bothered ringing 111 like she said she would

She’s only just asking John now where the wash is the hospital gave her 🤢
That she wasn’t meant to use for a full 5 days before her op?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Your joking me, she seriously can't be still sitting there if she's thay bad. The deadline is now half 6. That'll be cause she's begged for food

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Dylan the Dealer from Dunston would be overjoyed to know they ringing him, saying his name and letting the whole of TT know he’s a drug dealer on live!
Just from her saying that, I know exactly who he is 😳😂 im not even joking

• Haha
Someone needs to inform Dylan cuz I’ll howl if he stops selling them weed! That would be funny as feck

• Haha
  • Heart
She deffo thought she had paused the live at that point aswell because she said I have to go cos me thing is on pause (she could of meant her programme but I doubt it)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.