Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nice to see her treating herself when she should be furnishing a house in a few days time (as if). I doubt she even owns a pillow right now. That's OK, they'll come out of her minions pockets. While she cries about how she's not the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a bit of a lurker on this thread 🙋🏻‍♀️
did no one else hear her, when she said her and John are definitely gonna be doing OnlyFans today on her live 🙈 she was saying she'd been and bought some sexy underwear and John one pair of boxers 😂

Also Thursday is usually the day that ESA is paid 🫠

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit of a lurker on this thread 🙋🏻‍♀️
did no one else hear her, when she said her and John are definitely gonna be doing OnlyFans today on her live 🙈 she was saying she'd been and bought some sexy underwear and John one pair of boxers 😂

Also Thursday is usually the day that ESA is paid 🫠
She’s been saying for agesssss that they’re gonna start an OF. Doesn’t take long to set it up so idk what the hold up is. She always says all these things are gonna happen and they never usually happen.

she probably would get some people subscribing but I imagine it’ll be out of curiosity, who really wants to see them going at it 🤣
---
I just saw a video of her saying that when her house was “burgled” they stole johns phone…. Even though we all saw her on live the other day telling him to get rid of his card and sim. 🤣 I’ve never known a compulsive liar to be so bad at lying she can’t keep up with her stories.
---
Rid of his phone and sim*

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Today she said she would be live all day with her mam and nan, but yet today she is also supposed to be getting her amazing house and moving in! So whats it to be Julie? Or is it another day on a spending spree and dossing in a hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just saw a video of her saying that when her house was “burgled” they stole johns phone…. Even though we all saw her on live the other day telling him to get rid of his card and sim. 🤣 I’ve never known a compulsive liar to be so bad at lying she can’t keep up with her stories.
---
Rid of his phone and sim*
Yeah there was something last week too where she mentioned about johns phone, cos I questioned it too… but then we’ve also seen the video from where he’s saying he needs to get another phone for when he’s with her and then for whatever this plan is!

John gets paid around the 13th and then Julie gets paid usually the 16th.

So johns money was splurged yesterday (his carers money 😂) and Julie’s will be tomorrow.

All should be kept for her new house but she will beg and expect others to pay as she always does.

She doesn’t care about her stuff because she got it all free. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

John gets paid around the 13th and then Julie gets paid usually the 16th.

So johns money was splurged yesterday (his carers money 😂) and Julie’s will be tomorrow.

All should be kept for her new house but she will beg and expect others to pay as she always does.

She doesn’t care about her stuff because she got it all free. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
Imagine being her Mam.. who’s paid for this hotel for however long for them, soon as they get money they’re pissing it up the walls!!
I doubt her Mam has just paid for the hotel for them and not expecting the money back…
IF I ever had to lend money off my Mam for some reason I’d always make sure I paid her back before anything!

Reactions: 6
Update on her Go Fund Me- Still at zilch.

Gorgeous.

She's such a cheeky git, says the Go Fund Me is for emergencies. Then you hear her spending like its going out of fashion, on stuff she doesn't need

I am surprised a little that her clan haven't donated to her yet though.

Reactions: 6
She wants john or her family to go back to the house because she has no clothes. Surely that means theyre going to be breaking in again? I dont know how the landlord hasnt chucked all their stuff yet.

Reactions: 5
shes says she is carting 2o bin bags round from hotel to hotel what the hell is in them ? probably make up and cig dimps !!

• Haha
Didn’t she say she was getting her hair done today? And her teeth? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yep and yep. The only two remotely clinical terms she's been able to "prove" by waving around that piece of paper with unresponsive and "blue", are obviously just the immediate report of the first response team, of the state she was found in.
These piss tests she keeps taking aren't worth the plastic she's pissing on, when heroin is out of the urine after 4 days max, and as fast as 1 day and she gets to chose which day to perform one for her viewers.
She's hilarious

Yep and yep. The only two remotely clinical terms she's been able to "prove" by waving around that piece of paper with unresponsive and "blue", are obviously just the immediate report of the first response team, of the state she was found in.
These piss tests she keeps taking aren't worth the plastic she's pissing on, when heroin is out of the urine after 4 days max, and as fast as 1 day and she gets to chose which day to perform one for her viewers.
She's hilarious
Your username sums her up quite nicely me thinks.:p

• Heart
Shes on the phone to council giving them some absolute bullshit story. She is so argumentative! Now wants the council to pay a bond for her new property. Practically saying she will release allnrecordings on social media of apparent lies the council have told agencys.

Her previous landlord apparently has no clue of anything that has happend in 12 months as he lives abroad and the agent hadnt informed him?! He had no idea she was found blue or about bullet holes. Surely he would know because there was court proceedings for an eviction!? I dont know how these people speaking to her are coping she is a nightmare.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.