Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those teeth are ROTTEN!
She knows it too… every time she laughs or smiles with her mouth open she covers her mouth with her hand 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Any mention if she got the house from the private landlord she was guranteed to be offered yesterday!?
All she’s said about yesterday is how she was ill.. she seems fine this morning, prob a Monday come down!
And that she’s keeping her fingers crossed for a landlord ringing her today.
---
Saying she’s gonna ring landlord at 9….
No doubt she’ll still be sat on live this afternoon without any phone call made 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Gone off to ring the landlord and have a wash

Otherwise known as: pop her pills and have a J

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they’re off out to do something today but she’s got a go fund me page for money because she’s got none. Make it make sense !!!

Reactions: 5
She was saying one of the properties she viewed was right out the way, about 45 mins from Gateshead and too far out from her family, she can’t be that desperate!!!
She barely bothered with her family anyway, or they didn’t with her so what does that matter

She was saying one of the properties she viewed was right out the way, about 45 mins from Gateshead and too far out from her family, she can’t be that desperate!!!
She barely bothered with her family anyway, or they didn’t with her so what does that matter
Beggars can’t be choosers. If she was really in a desperate situation the location wouldn’t matter. She gets taxis everywhere anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Makes me think shes lying about it, i maybe wrong but surely you woudlnt just be relying on those 2 property viewings when you say your homeless. You would be viewing everything you can. Considering she says she is still paying rent on the house.
Normal people would have multiple viewings booked all day everyday considering shes apparently in a hotel wouldnt they.
---
So they’re off out to do something today but she’s got a go fund me page for money because she’s got none. Make it make sense !!!
Yes seen her say maybe the sealife centre or out for food, spent money on a chinese aswel the absolute scammer. Shes got 35 subscriptions aswel at £4.99 the idiots, shocking!

• Wow
Makes me think shes lying about it, i maybe wrong but surely you woudlnt just be relying on those 2 property viewings when you say your homeless. You would be viewing everything you can. Considering she says she is still paying rent on the house.
Normal people would have multiple viewings booked all day everyday considering shes apparently in a hotel wouldnt they.
---

Yes seen her say maybe the sealife centre or out for food, spent money on a chinese aswel the absolute scammer. Shes got 35 subscriptions aswel at £4.99 the idiots, shocking!
Getting her hair done now! Soooooo skint

Reactions: 1
Now its tomorrow she finds out if she has a house and can move in same day, but shes also going out for the day with her mam and nana tomorrow? Made of money this one!!

Primark/sallys splurge, New hair and aiming for rising stars, saying all the buzz words to get her troops manipulated even more!

Reactions: 2
Showing off her primark haul… saying the shorts were a SMALL (couldn’t see the tag), then the next item she pulls out is a XL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s saying she did this shop cos it’s normally the money she would spend on weed/drink… you wouldn’t think she had more important things to buy considering she’s ‘homeless and lost everything’ 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Showing off her primark haul… saying the shorts were a SMALL (couldn’t see the tag), then the next item she pulls out is a XL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s saying she did this shop cos it’s normally the money she would spend on weed/drink… you wouldn’t think she had more important things to buy considering she’s ‘homeless and lost everything’ 🥱
Lost everything and only had 1 bra this whole time since she was found dead, are we expected to believe this. This morning she even said the only clothes she has are now at her mams so shes left in the hotel with one outfit, then she said actually its only half an outfit iv no pants!!!! So how did she leave the hotel then with no pants ffs.

Weve even seen her go back to her house for clothes. Now shes saying she cant go back for the rest cos she doesnt have keys 😆

• Haha
Weve even seen her go back to her house for clothes. Now shes saying she cant go back for the rest cos she doesnt have keys 😆
Yeah I seen her stressing this morning about having no pants, but she had viewings yesterday she says?
So where’s the clothes she wore then… she can’t keep up with her own lies!!
She never had the keys the 3 or however many times she went to the house either 😆
---
There’s a video on my FYP of her getting her hair done and she says she’s getting her teeth this Thursday, definitely… ok, definitely not!

Last edited:
  • Haha
So on Thursday she’s getting hair extensions in, they’re both getting tattoos and she’s getting her teeth done…. Apparently!

• Haha
When did Julie first say she has C was it December? I’ve just googled it and it’s no more than 2 months wait for suspected cancer and the start of treatment and her doctor even confirmed that they haven’t said it’s C.

she’s being very careful not to address the C situation isn’t she 🤣 listing everything else under the sun apart from that.

Of course neither of them are in good health they’re addicts.

What I don’t get…. A lot with her!
But no, she was slagging foxy hair off to the hairdresser that was doing her hair saying the plaits from there only lasted 2 days but she’s going back there on Thursday WHICH IS IN 2 DAYS to get hair extensions in (apparently) so the plaits will be coming out, like what was the point?
They just know for a fine fact she’s not gonna turn up!!
Just like the teeth and tattoos won’t be done too 😂

Reactions: 4
They’ve probably had a crisis loan or budgeting loan whatever they’re called these days, she always perks up when moneys around.
And her plaits ain’t straight either 🙄 girl could lie in bloody bed straight 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.